4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 928 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 39 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Converts Your Phono Signal to a Line Level Signal State-of-the-art Phono Preamp To Accommodate Magnetic Pickups - Input Sensitivity: 3mV at 50K Ohms (phono) - Dimensions: (W)3.54"x (H)2.13" x (D)1.02" - Weight: 0.88 Lbs
  • Ultra Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers Offer Outstanding Sound Performance - Output: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms - Input Sensitivity/Impedance/PHONO 3 mV / 50K Ohms - T.H.D: 0.08 for 1 KHz 3 MV Input - Output Level: 2V
  • Dedicated RCA and 1/4’ Output Connectors - Includes power adapter 12V DC - Load Impedance: 10K Ohms - Reference Voltage: 1V d
  • DC 12-Volt Adapter Included - THD: 0.08% @ 1KHz and 3mV Input | S/N Ratio: 70dB | Frequency Response: 20Hz To 20KHz @ 2dB - S/N Ratio (A-WTD): 70 dB - Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz 2dB
  • Connects to Turntable - Connects to Turntable Output to Bring Phono Level Up to Line Level - 12V DC 110V Adaptor Included
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ron :star::star::star::star::star:

115 people found the following review helpful

a littler wonder

Recently, I developped a sudden craving for my LP collection. The modern entertainment center doesn't have any shelf space for the turn-table, which I've tucked away for years. So I brought another receiver but was surprised to learn my new receiver doesn't come with a phono input. I wasn't going to spend big bucks on a pre-amp. Based on other's reviews and the price point, I decided to give PYLE-PRO PP444 a try. Judging from the body, it seems quite well made. The connections are very easy and most importantly it has a dedicated ground nut to accept the ground wire of your truntable. (As the stylus traveling on the groove of your vinyl record, statics will be generated. The ground wire provides a path for the static to dissapate. Some of the pre-amps don't have a ground terminal, that can pose a problem.) Basically you plug the turn-table outputs to the pre-amp's respective inputs, then connect the output of the pre-amp to the AUX input of the receiver. I don't hear any difference comparing to my other Onkyo with built-in phono. For the price I paid, I will be very happy if it can last 3 or more years. A little suggestion, you may prolong the life of the unit if you unplug the transformer each time you are done playing.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: PYLE-PRO PP444 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Preamp

Walmart Review by eager2read :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

PylePro PP444

When I first received the PylePro, my first thought was, "This is so small, how could it possibly do what I want it to do?" But its output was fabulous. I connected it to my turntable and then to my computer so I could transfer some old vinyl records to the computer. The hook-up was so simple because the PylePro is labeled so clearly, and the transfer went smoothly, and the recording was great. I was pleased to introduce the members of my computer club to a device that at long last was simple and easy to use.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: PYLE-PRO PP444 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Preamp

@wartassault thank you :+1:

Maybe this can help.

Pyle PP444 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Preamp Resurrected Record Player Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gREwU3TC5o