Qcopter Black Drone Quadcopter -Best Drones For Sale With Camera -Experience Longer Flights of 30 Minutes With BONUS Battery -5-Star Customer Service -Brilliant LED Lights -Gyrocopter Flight Stability Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

qs-llc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 229 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 229 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• EXCEPTIONAL! 5-Star Customer Service offers you 2-day delivery for Amazon Prime Members -Seller provides email customer service system, Seller offers replacement parts including instructional and repair videos for your Drone Quadcopters. Uncommonly above the rest!
  • EXCELLENT! 2 BONUS long-life batteries powers your Drones to Experience longer flight time upto 30 minutes combined or 4x longer than the competition - Immediate and extended FUN for everyone!
  • OUTSTANDING! Gyrocopter 6-axis flight stability delivers the key to fly your drone out of the box as beginners with excellent flight stability. RC Drone does trick flips with 360 Eversion feature. The Easy way!
  • PRACTICAL! Drones for sale with camera offers HD photo and video camera which helps you to take birds-eye view photographs and videos - In One Easy Step!
  • EXCELLENT! UAV drone boasts Brilliant Colorful LED lights providing you the ability to light up the night and WOW your friends and family! Watch the Drones Night Light Show!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Donald Bogen :star::star::star::star::star:

56 people found the following review helpful

Five stars all the way! Awesome design, build and flight.

This is the best quadcopter I have flown! Before this quad my main toys were the JJRC H8D and the Syma x5c-1 but now I have new baby! To be honest I want bore you with to many technical things just the basics of what I like and don't like. Let's start with the build. The build is awesome, it have a killer black paint job with bright, beautiful led lights. The landing skids and prop guards are solid and not that cheap pencil thin plastic that snaps off the first time you bump into something. So the the build and design are absolutely solid even when I had a hard crash, it did not stop it from flying. Now the flight. If you watch the review video you notice I mention the 1100 mAh battery that allows this bird to fly 11- 15 minutes plus! The hover is steady and with headless mode you could recovery easy before a accidental fly away. The quad also have on key return. I had a great time flying this quad, it is steady and easy to use. It have two speeds which allows me to go nice and slow in beginners mode or wickedly fast in mode two. So I guess I have to say the flight is enjoyable, nothing beats a smooth flying quad with a camera, that can also do flips.

However just as in life nothing is perfect. Some of my con’s would be the, placement of the speed change button, maybe on the right hand top would have been better. I would preferred some type of indicator on what speed I’m in. Also the the camera SD card made the video a play choppy, they should update the SD card for smoother play. I know I might be picky out small things, which I am but these suggestions would have made my flight even more enjoyable.

Overall this is my new baby and I will take her with me everywhere I go Five stars all the way! Awesome design, build and flight.

This is not a paid review I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Qcopter Black Drone Quadcopter -Best Drones For Sale With Camera -Experience Longer Flights of 30 Minutes With BONUS Battery -5-Star Customer Service -Brilliant LED Lights -Gyrocopter Flight Stability