Range Kleen 5067 Set of Four Round Burner Kovers Round in a Wise Owl Pattern, 4-Pack Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

range-kleen

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 7 customers
5.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 6 customers
    5.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Decorative range accessories allow you to change up or add to your kitchen decor without spending a lot of money
  • Two each 8 inch and 10 inch round kovers in set
  • Each cover features a whimsical Owl and “Home Sweet Home” written on it
  • Do not place over hot element or flame
  • Recommend using damp washcloth and towel drying only (NOT Dishwasher Safe)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@barbarogailee :+1:

Amazon Review by Kodie L. :star::star::star::star::star:

I LOVE these covers

I LOVE these covers!!!! I love anything Owl, and these covers are beautiful. I had some other covers prior to these but decided to invest in some with owls to match my kitchen..and wow! The quality of these are great. I didn't realize how poor the quality of my others were until I got these. Must have!! Would definetely buy again!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Range Kleen 5067 Set of Four Round Burner Kovers Round in a Wise Owl Pattern, 4-Pack

Walmart Review by Susie100156 :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

More than expected.

I have been collecting owls for 40 years and finally found burner covers. I was really hesitant to buy from the picture but I went ahead and bought them anyway. I have to say that I was more than pleased with the covers. They definitely add a warm feeling to the kitchen.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Range Kleen 5067 Set of Four Round Burner Kovers Round in a Wise Owl Pattern, 4-Pack