4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 653 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 535 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• In order to achieve the perfect balance between control and speed, the Razer Firefly features a hard, micro-textured finish that gives you pinpoint accuracy and effortless speed.
  • The precise, consistent surface ensures your every mouse movement is translated into cursor movement, so you enjoy ultimate precision during the most action-packed gaming duels.
  • Validated by eSports athletes, the Razer Firefly is engineered to give you complete control regardless of which gaming mouse or sensitivity settings you use.
  • Discover a whole new level of personalization with 16.8 million colors and a myriad of customizable lighting effects.
  • With lighting along the left, right and bottom of your Razer Firefly, syncing up with your other Chroma enabled Razer devices means your gaming experience is complemented by a visually stunning display of colors and effects.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

275 people found the following review helpful

Know what you are buying.

This is a $60 dollar mouse pad, that does not have any other sort of functionality. It is not a USB hub, it does not read SD cards, it is a mouse pad with lights. That said... DAMN this thing looks fine, especially in an RGB set up with other Chroma gear from Razer.

While it does look amazing (take a look at my pics), it also happens to be a great hard mouse pad. Its my first new pad since my 9 dollar steelseries, which I needed to replace due to a losing battle with cat hair. This new pad is easy to clean, and I love the feeling of my mouse moving over it. Another thing I like about this pad is that the USB cable (which is required for the lights) is very long, so I was able to hide it under my desk without to much issue.

Would I recommend this mouse pad? Yes, but only for aesthetic reasons. While it is definitely one of the better pads on the market, I think the price point is a bit high for what it is which is why i am giving 4 rather than 5 stars

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Firefly Chroma Custom Lighting Hard Gaming Mouse Pad

Best Buy Review by Aalls :star::star::star::star::star:

Solid Mouspad with Nice effects.

I saw this in the store one day when browsing and had never heard about it. Decided to look it up online and it seemed like a pretty cool idea!

I know I know, “$50 for a mouspad. You are crazy!” you say. However I don’t honestly feel like it isn’t worth it in any way so far.

The design is sleek and smooth like all Razer products. The new chroma features make the mouspad light up and show off brilliant colors along the edges. The best part of the lights are the options within the Razer Synapse program. You can change the style in which the mousepad lights up, including colors on most options. One of my favorite ones is the reactive option which lets you choose the color emitted from the mouspad upon mouse click.

The mousepad itself seems to be made up of some type of plastic surface without feeling cheap. Personally I prefer the feel of it compared to your typical cloth mousepad. The surface has very little friction felt when using my Razer Naga across the surface of it. It gives off a little bit of a vibration when moving across the surface which I actually like as it gives the feel of its doing something.

All in all my impulse buy has paid off. I would recomend it to anyone who enjoys cool gadgets that are worth the prize.

The only downside is that I now want Chroma everything to ago along with it. RIP my wallet.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Firefly Chroma Custom Lighting Hard Gaming Mouse Pad

Maybe this video can help

Razer Firefly Chroma Gaming Mouse Mat Unboxing & Review!

@liesbeth Did you buy it?