Razer Naga Chroma - Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse- 12 Programmable Thumb Buttons & 16,000 Adjustible DPI ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

razer-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2272 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1221 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1049 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.0 out of 5

Features

• The world’s most precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI.
  • 19 Fully Programmable Buttons-Whether you’re an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want.
  • Chroma Lighting- 16.8 million color options ensure your Naga Chroma looks as good as it feels.
  • 12 Button Mechanical Thumb Grid-The Razer Naga’s 12 button mechanical thumb grid gives gamers the tactile feel they have come to love in their keyboards, now in the palm of their hand.
  • Improved Ergonomics-The Razer Naga Chroma features a one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
  • Approximate size :4.68 in (Length) x2.95 in (Width) x 1.69 in (Height). Approximate weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs with cable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lisa M. :star::star::star::star::star:

61 people found the following review helpful

Might be too big for smaller hands...

EDIT 1/24/17: I have decided that this mouse is just too wide for my hand, and that my hand cramps up after a while. I gave this mouse to my husband, and he says he loves this mouse and it's perfect for his large hands. (I have changed the rating from 4 to 5 stars because my husband loves it better than his old style Naga, but if you have small hands then I don't think this will be comfortable for you). I have switched to a Logitech G403 and find that it's much better for smaller hands.

I have been using a Razer Naga MMOG for years for games like WoW and FFXIV. Well, the left and right top buttons were no longer responsive, so I decided to get the Razer Naga Chroma MMO corded mouse as a replacement.

The price is great on Amazon, and I love the cycling lights. I also like that the number pad keys stick out more than my previous Naga, making the keys easier to find by touch. The new Naga has a rougher texture than the old Naga. I’m used to the smooth texture, so that will take some getting used to.

Now, despite being larger than my old Naga, it is about 5 grams lighter. Not a game changer, but something to be aware of.

The biggest issue for me is the large size of this mouse. I am female and my hands aren’t that big (6.5 inches from bottom of palm to top of middle finger, 3 inches across middle of palm). The mouse is wider and slightly taller than my old one. This makes it a little awkward and uncomfortable to grip. If your hand is larger than mine, then this will probably be great for you. I understand that Razer’s demographic will for the most part have larger hands than mine. If I can’t get used to the mouse, then I’ll most likely give it to my husband to use and find something different.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Naga Chroma - Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse- 12 Programmable Thumb Buttons & 16,000 Adjustible DPI

Best Buy Review by GrimeDUBBIN :star::star::star::star::star:

Best Mouse Hands Down!

This mouse is awesome. You need to try it to get it.

It is listed as an MMO mouse, which I use it to play World of Warcraft and it works great, but the extra 12 buttons make a difference in ANY game!

I use them in every single game I play… in WoW obviously I use them for every single skill and macro. You can combine modifiers to them as well, so I can use 1, Shift + 1, CTRL + 1, Alt + 1 etc… its great!

In Skyrim I can use the extra buttons to access my favorites list so I don’t need to fumble with the UI to change spells… in RTS games you can use them to get to control groups… in FPS games you can use them to change weapons… even in Cities: Skylines I use the extra buttons to change my timescales and access the UI. This mouse applies to every function of gaming. It is so ingrained in my life that I will NEVER use another mouse! Period!!

It comes with 12 buttons on the side that work in every computer function imaginable (not just gaming but you can use the mouse to do calculator functions!! So nice!) and it has a standard Mouse 4 / 5 button which is great for gaming and gives you simple control over internet browsing with going back and forward on websites, and the mouse wheel has a right and left scroll button. You can do everything from your mouse. Gamers know, this is crucial. This is hands down the best mouse on the market… so good I don’t even know how others can compete. The addition 12 buttons on the side is so convenient that I don’t even know how this is a gamer only mouse! I use these buttons for everything!

Now all that aside, the mouse looks fantastic. It has a matte finish so it looks really good, and with the Chroma feature everything is colored and through Razer Synapse you can edit these things. If you have other Razer Chroma products it will sync all of them so its the same color through out your set up. It is awesome. That alone is a game its self I love looking at all the colors! Chroma scrolls through 16.8 million colors and is a beautiful display!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Naga Chroma - Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse- 12 Programmable Thumb Buttons & 16,000 Adjustible DPI

check out this video

Razer NAGA (2014) MMO Gaming Mouse Review

Walmart Review by Gonz :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Glitches among glitches

Aside from skipping a few times and freezing up in the middle of the screen with a clean mouse pad and everything synchronized the mouse has issues with its primary buttons not functioning after a few months. Playing an MMO with two major buttons assigned to two of my skills in every mmo I play and having them not "click" is annoying to say the least. I have been with it for six months and around the 4th month it started acting up. In the middle of this I was already planning to get a new PC and when I used this mouse on the new PC it still had the same problems. I would recommend to avoid this. Do some research as I am not the only one with these problems. Seems the skipping/freezing happens to a lot of buyers.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Naga Chroma - Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse- 12 Programmable Thumb Buttons & 16,000 Adjustible DPI

@fuzal I want it