Razer Ornata Chroma Revolutionary Mecha-Membrane RGB Gaming Keyboard with Individually Backlit Mid-Height Keys Wrist Rest - Ergonomic Design ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

razer-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 531 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 305 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 226 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• The all-new Razer Mecha-Membrane combines the soft cushioned touch of a membrane rubber dome with the crisp tactile click of a mechanical switch to enable swift actuation for each key stroke
  • The Razer Ornata Chroma features a custom designed keycap that has been made shorter to reduce the time it takes for your actions to register
  • With interactive in-game effects, the Razer Ornata allows you to experience more immersive gameplay as your keyboard reacts to your game
  • Specially designed for the Razer Ornata Chroma, this ergonomic wrist rest ensures that no matter how intense your gaming marathons are, you’re always comfortable
  • Never miss a single key, or ten for that matter. With built-in anti-ghosting technology, the Razer Ornata Chroma lets you perfectly execute up to ten commands at the same time, every time
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rick :star::star::star::star::star:

85 people found the following review helpful

Great keyboard

So far I have been very pleased with this keyboard. There is one annoying thing. The keys are "transposed" (best way to describe it). For example. If you want to look at the "?" key - Normally this key has a "?" above the "/", indicating a "Shift" is needed. On this keyboard all "Shift"ed keys are labeled BELOW the normal character.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Ornata Chroma Revolutionary Mecha-Membrane RGB Gaming Keyboard with Individually Backlit Mid-Height Keys Wrist Rest - Ergonomic Design

Best Buy Review by MamaJ :star::star::star::star::star:

Amazing

I type 10 hrs a day, 4 days a week for work. In translation, that's a lot of typing. Typical keyboards made by Microsoft, Dell, and the like do not last long.

Decided to take a page from my gamer friend’s book and invested into a “gamer keyboard.” If you do the math, the Ornata pays for itself after a year’s use. I’d go through at least 2 keyboards by then. Plus, chiclet keys are no friend to me. Ugh…

So all in all, the Ornata keyboard is well built. It has a metal frame and meant to take some pounding. And that wrist support though… I. Can’t. Even. So bloody awesome!

And them lights. I know right?! That’s like icing on the cake right thurrr. My gamer days are behind me, but that shouldn’t stop me from having a well built keyboard.

The only thing I would watch out for is key cap replacement and some of the switches spazzing out. Razer offers a 1 yr warranty though. Did basic troubleshooting by unplugging USB and then replugging back in. Working so far…

In conclusion, the Ornata was purchased for work for durability reasons and I have no regrets. I highly recommend you to consider this keyboard even though it’s a bit pricey. Happy typing folks!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Ornata Chroma Revolutionary Mecha-Membrane RGB Gaming Keyboard with Individually Backlit Mid-Height Keys Wrist Rest - Ergonomic Design

check out this youtube video

Razer Ornata Chroma RGB Mechanical Membrane Gaming Keyboard Unboxing & Review! (Mecha-Membrane)

@fuzal this is a good product