Razer Stargazer Depth-Sensing HD Webcam 30 FPS at 1080P & 60 FPS at 720P - Windows Hello Compatible - Dynamic Background Removal - USB 3.0 Required Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

razer-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 121 customers
3.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 112 customers
    2.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Additional Intel drivers required for RealSense features
  • Enter the Razer Stargazer - offering the highest frame rate optimized resolution for an entirely new generation of gamers.
  • At 60 frames per second, streamers and their audiences will enjoy incredible lifelike video quality to match their game streams.
  • With state of the art depth-sensing technology, you’re able to remove your background or switch it up entirely. This creates more viewing space for the game.
  • The Stargazer is the first and only webcam with 3D scanning. Developers can easily port scanned objects into Unity for development work, while designers can quickly prepare files for 3D printing.Gamers will also be able to scan their face or objects right into their favorite games.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Chase :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

18 people found the following review helpful

Not Ready For Windows 10

The camera quality is okay but, the software/drivers just ain't ready. I can't get it to work continuously after installing Razer Synapse. It crashes all the time.

The Stargazer should automatically work when plugged in or when Synapse is installed. Installing Synapse over 20 times just to get the camera to turn on was very frustrating.

Also, how can I get the dynamic background removal for OBS? I don’t see it listed.
“This feature works with popular broadcasting software like OBS, XSplit and Razer Cortex: Gamecaster” - razerzone.com

10/16/2016 -Added an extra star because some stuff works now.

I was able to get my PC to recognize the Stargazer by letting Windows 10 install the default drivers. Then installing sr300 software from Intel’s website (intel_rs_dcm_sr300_3.2.26.6137).

What works for me:
Windows Hello Started to work 95% of times tried
Games such as Warrior Wave and IRFaceRig started to work 95% of times tried
OBS Software (without Real Sense) - Camera Only
Xsplit (without Real Sense) - Camera Only

What doesn’t work for me:
Razer Cortex: Gamecaster, Xsplit with Real Sense, OBS with Real Sense and other third party Real Sense software/features that Razer says it should support (including dynamic background removal).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Stargazer Depth-Sensing HD Webcam 30 FPS at 1080P & 60 FPS at 720P - Windows Hello Compatible - Dynamic Background Removal - USB 3.0 Required

Best Buy Review by Bignateballin :star::star::star::star::star:

cool camera for streaming

its a cool camera that does a lot of cool things and its very east to setup and use..

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Razer Stargazer Depth-Sensing HD Webcam 30 FPS at 1080P & 60 FPS at 720P - Windows Hello Compatible - Dynamic Background Removal - USB 3.0 Required