3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 6 customers
    2.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 82 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Conpat135 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

Great TV for an even better price

I purchased this TV for my bedroom and The picture quality is really nice. Although I did notice that the sound is not too great. As is, the built in speakers do their job; however, I've discovered that there is an AUX port in the back of the TV. So I simply dug out one of my old speakers (nothing fancy, just like a $15 or $20 speaker I no longer used), purchased a cheep aux cord and ran the sound from the TV through the speaker using the AUX cable. The Sound is 100x better and a much much cheaper solution than purchasing a pricy sound bar. I'm very leased with this product

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 24" Full HD LED 1080p HDTV

Youtube video:

RCA 24" LED LCD 60Hz 1080P HDTV Review/Quality Test [LED24A45RQ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_KPV9xbopI

Amazon Review by Michael L. :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

If you move anywhere but straight on the picture quality isn't very good. The sound isn't that good and the colors ...

You have to sit or stand straight in front of the TV. If you move anywhere but straight on the picture quality isn't very good. The sound isn't that good and the colors are off. Tried to fix it several times and it still is not great. Would not recommend. Not happy:(

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 24" Full HD LED 1080p HDTV