RCA 32'' Class 720p 60Hz Rear Lit LED HDTV/DVD Combo - LED32G30RQD Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

rca

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 642 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 50 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 592 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• High-resolution picture quality in HD
  • Integrated DVD player
  • Stereo system: MTS/SAP
  • Parental control options - Sleep timer
  • HDMI input x2 - USB input (JPG/WAV/MPG) - Digital audio output
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mavis :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Great TV, great price!

I really like this TV -- it's easy to operate and the picture is nice and clear. The built-in DVD is super easy to use. I only wish I had bought a bigger one!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 32'' Class 720p 60Hz Rear Lit LED HDTV/DVD Combo - LED32G30RQD

Walmart Review by Caroline2191 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

128 people found the following review helpful

Great TV for a poor girl right out of college!

I wanted a small, but decent size TV for my bedroom and I wasn't looking to spend a fortune. I also was originally planning on mounting the TV on the wall so the built in DVD player was a plus. The TV does not come with a wall mounting device, I guess I should have read more carefully. I ended up putting it on top of my dresser. I love it! Its a great size and has really great sound and picture for the price of the TV. I've used the built in DVD player once and had no problems with it. Others on here have complained about the way you insert the DVD (the shiny part facing you), I didn't see why thats an issue. The only thing I didn't like very much was that the HDMI ports are located on the left side of the TV, and the DVD player is located on the right. I use the TV with my Google Chromecast and it just made it more difficult for me to plug that in. I wish that it had HDMI ports on both sides, but that might not be an issue for someone with different electrical outlet locations. I just had to buy and extension cord....easy fix.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 32'' Class 720p 60Hz Rear Lit LED HDTV/DVD Combo - LED32G30RQD

thank you :+1:

Unboxing RCA 32" 32 inch TV LED Television RLDED3258A-B HDTV HDMI HD 720P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1r8xTmNhQ