• Maximum Resolution: 1366 X 768
  • Screen Refresh Rate: 60Hz
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Filgrastin :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

7 people found the following review helpful

THE DVD DOES NOT WORK AND IT HAS NEVER WORKED

I purchased this TV because it had a DVD player. However, the first DVD that I put into the TV became stuck. When I finally got it out and put another DVD in, the same thing happened. My warranty has ended so I cannot return it. Can anyone out there recommend a DVD player that I can purchase that would work with this TV or am I just stuck with a TV with a non-working DVD player? Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 32" LED 720p 60Hz HDTV/DVD | RLDEDV3255A

Check out this youtube video

A review of my 32" RCA TV/DVD combo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakDmNhO51Q

Amazon Review by Corey Reynolds :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

7 people found the following review helpful

Great TV, not so great remote

This is a great TV for the bedroom. It doesn't weigh much, so it's easy to set up and move around. It even came with a mini screwdriver to fasten the stand! The bezel is narrow for a clean look. All the connections on the back point either to the side or straight down, so it's perfect for low profile wall mounting applications where rear clearance can be an issue. The wide variety of inputs will not leave you wanting for additional connectors. Three HDMI, one component, one composite shared with component, one antenna, digital audio out, analogue audio out, headphone, VGA and 1/8" audio input for a computer. There is a USB port but it's only for service use, so you will not be able to watch videos or photos off a flash drive.

It consumes about 38 Watts of power as measured with a Kill-A-Watt meter in TV mode, and 40 Watts while playing a DVD. It gives off very little heat.

Picture quality is excellent. It’s comparable to any other flat panel display I have in my home. The ATSC tuner seems to do it’s job pulling in the major HD channels over-the-air, although it is unable to pick up some of the weaker channels in our area, like the other TV’s we own. Sound quality with default settings is perfectly acceptable, although the “surround” feature is useless as it distorts the sound and makes it sound like it’s coming from another room.

The controls on the right side of the TV are a bit difficult to use because they are all closely spaced together and shaped exactly the same, so you will need a clear view of them if you are going to use this in the dark without a remote. The buttons have a cheap feel to them and creak when you press them. Fortunately the “standby” button is at the bottom of the button row and is easy to find by feel.

The remote design is AWFUL. Of course we didn’t notice this prior to purchase since the remote is not shown on the box. Two star deduction right here. There is very little logic in how the remote buttons are laid out. The most commonly used features, volume and channel, are the smallest buttons on the remote. The enter key is not in the middle of the arrow buttons as it should be, instead the menu button is here. This will quickly drive you crazy if you are used to other remotes. The enter key and mute key are in a sea of grey buttons for some unknown reason. Since the DVD player is integrated into the TV, a universal remote may or may not work with this TV and DVD player, so you had better not break or lose the remote. The only DVD function buttons on the TV itself are eject and play.

The DVD player seems to work fine and also plays audio CDs. I haven’t played any movies with intense scenes to see if the player can handle them without artifacts. I discovered that a disc cannot be ejected or loaded unless the DVD player is selected as the source. The disc loads and ejects very slowly and is not smooth at all. The DVD slot is not immediately at the side of the TV as suggested by the product photo, instead it is set behind the edge of the display. So again you may need a clear view of the back of the TV to load your disc properly without scratching or dropping it.

Finally, there is a fluorescent orange-on-white RCA logo that displays when the TV is turned on and while the DVD player is stopped. The colour combination clashes and is very hard on the eyes. It cannot be disabled or changed from what I can see.

For the price we paid, this is a decent TV. However, I would not recommend this as a daily-use TV in your living room or family room, where the use of the remote is vital to enjoyable use.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 32" LED 720p 60Hz HDTV/DVD | RLDEDV3255A