Features

• Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by jcdane :star::star::star::star::star:

58 people found the following review helpful

Doesn't freeze up like the tablet I bought from Spr*nt

Very fast for what I need it for. Doesn't freeze up like the tablet I bought from Spr*nt. YouTube runs smoothly on WiFi. Some apps aren't up to speed with the OS yet but hopefully that won't be an issue for long. Facebook, Google, etc... all work nicely. Can't wait to try more apps.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 7 quad core 16GB Voyager Pro Tablet With Keyboard

Walmart Review by Prestonian :star::star::star::star::star:

2009 people found the following review helpful

Great tablet package!

Needed a very small tablet to take with me on my work trips that had Chrome browser & case with built-in keyboard like this does. Keys are spring-load and have okay function, but nicest part is not having to charge the keyboard like most others- the tablet hooks in directly in the back of the case to run the keyboard as well with no wires. You can also remove the tablet if you want it outside the case. Another nice thing is the hinge lid holds the table up without the need for an awkward stand, just like a normal laptop. The case hard plastic so very sturdy. Great design for a very small travel tablet like a laptop. 16 GB storage plus micro SD slot for another 32 GB. Runs the latest 5.0 Android Lollipop, so that is also nice. Has standard tablet functionality & pre-loaded programs. Really haven't found anything to dislike about it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 7 quad core 16GB Voyager Pro Tablet With Keyboard

check out this youtube video

RCA Factory Reset & Reboot Unlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttvFDFqH5r0