• Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
  • front 0.3MP webcam with microphone
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Joeisnewontalets :star::star::star::star::star:

739 people found the following review helpful

Its about time!

I got this tablet, and I was a bit skeptical, I had their first 7", and the screen was bad, it was like the old LCD in the early 2000s! Staying connected to a Wi-Fi was a joke, surfing the net was a joke too! I would even start talking about what happen to the battery. But, when I pass by to Walmart to pickup "other" things, they had it on the display, so out of curiosity, I've pick it up, and start playing with it, the Walmart rep told me its new, just come out a few weeks ago, and to my surprised, the tablet worked 10 times better then the old one! So instead I bought it. For a week, I went through it, Kit-Kat was a nice addition and the screen was improved so much, and net connectivity was way better then before. Battery last longer, and there was no issue with the charging and the "battery". I've definitely like it a lot. Its about time RCA got it right, I do recommended this tablet for the masses. Good job, keep on improving the tablets.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 7" Voyager Tablet 8GB Quad Core - Charcoal

thanks

RCA 7in tablet quad core review hands on from Walmart $59 we paid $29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B83-fwByDLw

Amazon Review by JT, too. :star::star::star::star::star:

87 people found the following review helpful

Nice Tablet

Wal-Mart had the RCA 7 Voyager on for $29 plus tax on Black Friday. At that price point, I figured it was worth buying. I plan to leave it in the kitchen/living room area of the house so that I can check emails, browse the web, etc., whilst I am in that area of the house and not have to either move my laptop with me or depend on my smart phone's small screen which can be hard to read with older person's rapidly diminishing eyesight. The model number is RCT773W22, and the colour listed is black.

Cons:

–Battery life is average at most;

–Battery recharge slowly compared to my Apple products;

Pros:

–User friendly;

–Boots up very easily and quickly right out of the box, and it even had an immediate notification of a software update;

–Apps and updates download quickly;

–Comes with the most up to date Android OS, and processing speed is decent;

–WiFi ready;

–Front webcam (I have never used one before, though), but no camera on the back as someone else asked about;

–Slim profile and lightweight, so very easy to take along;

–Good screen resolution;

–8 GB of memory and a slot for a SD card to add up to 32 GB more memory is plenty of memory for the average person who does not download tons of movies, television programmes, etc., and/or who does not save a ton of photos;

–Whilst on the road it signals you as new WiFi connections come into range;

–Screen size is nice for those who either wish to play games and/or screen movies and television programmes; hence, it makes those small handheld DVD players obsolete in my opinion.

All in all, for the price I paid for it, it was worth buying and will get a fair bit of use each day. I doubt I would have ever paid $85 or more for this, though, because I am at home most of the day and have access to both my laptop and my smart phone. However, if I were on the road A LOT during the day and had to use the Internet a good bit all day, I might be willing to pay that much for it. It would be much more preferable than relying on my smart phone’s small screen all day long.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA 7" Voyager Tablet 8GB Quad Core - Charcoal