• 200W surround sound receiver
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by peter torry :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Five Stars

Perfect for small condo

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Rca Dvd Home Theater System with Hdmi 1080p Rtd3276h

thank you

RCA RTD325W DVD Home Theater System with HDMI 1080p Output TEST & REVIEW VIDEO!

Walmart Review by Rhyyno :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

53 people found the following review helpful

Eeh...

This product was not at all what I was expecting in performance. I like RCA as a brand. I have an RCA TV. I thought it would be a perfect complement. I liked that it had a subwoofer and the 5.1 was just a bonus. I didn't need a regular DVD player since I already have a blueray player but what the heck. I hooked it up, it was pretty strait forward. I turned it on, and there was no bass sound at all. It was very tinny and I had to double check to make sure I had it hooked up correctly. I did. I then when thru and bumped up the bass as much as I could and selected the heaviest bass setting and now I could hear bass, but it crackled which is why I got this system in the first place. I am going to package it back up and return tonight. Oh, 200W...where? I have no idea where the sound went, there is no 200w. It on its loudest couldn't get as loud as the TV by itself. Now the good about this, if you need a DVD player and don't care about the volume of bass, it is a good enough system. Its just that those items are important to me.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Rca Dvd Home Theater System with Hdmi 1080p Rtd3276h

@wartassault Thanks :smile: