RCA - Home Theater System with Blu-ray Player RTB10323LW 200W ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

rca

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 54 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 4 customers
    2.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 50 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by wanda bennett :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Five Stars

It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA - Home Theater System with Blu-ray Player RTB10323LW 200W

RCA 7" Voyager II Full Review

Walmart Review by ladoncella5 :star::star::star::star::star:

71 people found the following review helpful

Satisfied!! Great Value

Seriously for the price this is a great product. Based on the one review it had, I was a little skeptical about buying it, but decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did because it's amazing. Includes a Blue ray player, 5 small speakers and the subwoofer, and everything is awesome! Total watts 200, sound quality is great, very clear sounds. The remote control includes 1 button for YouTube, and another one for vudu. Did I mention you can play Pandora since it comes pre-installed on the blue ray player? For the price ,I am highly satisfied. Glad we chose this over a sound bar. Only con is that the blue ray has like a ventilator opening in the top I'm guessing so it won't over heat, but aside from that I have no complaints about the quality for all the items.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA - Home Theater System with Blu-ray Player RTB10323LW 200W

@nolie thanks, have a great day