RCA RCT6303W87DK 10-Inch 32GB Tablet (Black) with Detachable Keyboard ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

audio-technica

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 691 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 387 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 304 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• 10.1" touchscreen
  • 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor
  • 32GB of storage memory
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by 80 Shades :star::star::star::star::star:

242 people found the following review helpful

Screen is beautiful, super fast and snappy performance, absolutely love it, for the money is an incredible device

First of all, let me comment that I often receive free items to review from Amazon to review. This is NOT one of them; I decided to spend my own cash on this device, so be assured it is a genuinely unbiased review (I did get it as a Black Friday deal at a major retailer, but paid almost as much as the normal Amazon price).

I have a long history with tablets. My last Android tablet was an Asus Transformer TF300, which as of late 2015 still sells USED for double what a new Viking Pro costs. I indeed sold my old Asus because it performed horribly, even after fully factory resetting the darned thing. The screen was gorgeous, and it felt great, but it just was not usable. On to my review of the Viking Pro (“Pros and Cons”).

PROS

• The screen looks great; I was afraid the viewing angles would be bad (as many other cheap tablets are), but the screen looks fantastic from any angle.
  • Expandable with a micro SD card slot.
  • Blazing fast snappy performance; beats the pants off my Asus Transformer.
  • Sound is decent for a tablet.
  • Has all the ports you do need, and none that you don’t (has mini HDMI, micro USB for charging, etc).
  • Has physical volume up and down buttons.
  • Comes with a keyboard (probably won’t get much use from me, but it works seamlessly)
  • The price for what you get is unbelievable.
  • Runs every piece of software I can throw at it, including very power hungry apps like pinball games, Baldur’s Gate, Temple Run series, etc.

CONS

• Plastic construction doesn’t “feel” as good as my old Asus (or an iPad, for example).

In summary, this is an incredibly wonderful tablet that competes with tablets that are more than double in price. It does everything I need it to do, and is truly the best performance bargain in the tablet world at this time (as of late 2015). Highly recommended!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA RCT6303W87DK 10-Inch 32GB Tablet (Black) with Detachable Keyboard

Walmart Review by Honestreview :star::star::star::star::star:

251 people found the following review helpful

Big bang for small bucks, so worth it.

I have owned many tablets in the past and never found myself using them until I picked up this Little gem. The perfect size. Has a USB port, a mini USB port, a mini HDMI port, headphone jack, Bluetooth, SD card slot, good sound (speaker), front and back camera and removable keyboard. More options than any other tablets in its class or size. This little tablet works fluid and it's well worth the money. I would not purchase another without the options that are included on this tablet. It also includes a free screen cover that is already on the screen just make sure not to pull it off when purchased. You can pull off the tab separately. I paid the full price of $129 plus added a 32 gigabyte micro SD card, I usually wait for a sale price but had shopped around for a few weeks and couldn't wait any longer once seeing this model. Do not miss out if you can catch this one on sale you're getting it for a steal. Just over three weeks in and no complaints yet used daily. Only thing I would not purchase this tablet for is the cameras but they are sufficient for FaceTime or other like-minded apps.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA RCT6303W87DK 10-Inch 32GB Tablet (Black) with Detachable Keyboard

@patadm I want it