RCA RMW1182 Microwave and Grill, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

rca

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 278 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 259 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Stylish stainless steel microwave with grilling feature
  • 10 power levels to grill
  • Glass turntable & grill rack included
  • Child lock safety feature
  • 1000 watts power output
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by vjd :star::star::star::star::star:

82 people found the following review helpful

Outstanding

I bought this microwave because mine was going to go soon and at the time of purchase there were only a few reviews and all of them were good. This microwave works great. It had a small ding on the inside left about 3 inches from the bottom...cosmetic only. It has a plastic cover over the window on the inside and my plastic cover had a bubble in it and it still does....cosmetic. It also has a plastic cover over the selection panel (most microwaves this part comes off it is for protection) my plastic cover is peeling around the start selection and at the top in the black border. This plastic cover is not one that peels off placed for protection it is actually part of the selection panel. As of now, this looks to be a cosmetic problem only. I needed a microwave with at least these internal dimensions to put a pasta boat in. This microwave fits the bill. My son is autistic and can cook his own pasta using this boat. The microwave is very simple to use. It has a reminder function in case you forgot your food in it. It has a 30 sec quick start button for something only needing 30 seconds. The grill portion does not make anything crispy at the bottom at all but does brown the top of food and you can burn food on the top also. I do not use the grill portion very much. I did play with that function when I received the microwave because I liked the novelty of having a grill in the microwave. To recap, the microwave works great. I use it everyday for something. It takes 20 minutes to microwave my son's seashells and he eats them everyday for dinner. Best of all, he can make them by himself in this microwave.

This is an update 8-16
My microwave is still working great. The plastic cover that was placed over the selection panel is one that will peel off. My microwave looks so much better after I peeled that part off. It would not come off when I first got it so, I thought there was a cosmetic flaw. After a while wrinkles got so bad around the start button that I tried to peel it again, this time it worked.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA RMW1182 Microwave and Grill, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel

Walmart Review by Collena :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

31 people found the following review helpful

Grill!!

This microwave is exactly what I was looking for and expecting. So far so Good. Made meatloaf in it yesterday and you couldn't tell I didn't do it in a regular oven except that it didn't heat up the whole house! Thanks!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA RMW1182 Microwave and Grill, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel

Maybe this video can help

RCA RMW1182 Microwave and Grill 11 Cubic Feet Stainless Steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZSr0olnG8