3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 304 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

Five Stars

Grear

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA RTS7010B 37 Home Theater Sound Bar with Bluetooth

Walmart Review by fabethetruth52 :star::star::star::star::star:

150 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for my needs

When shopping for a television i wanted to get one with great picture and sound quality but most TVs with the sound i was looking for was outside of my budget .In order to save money i searched around and eventually found this nice sound bar with great surround sound for movies and shows and also i love the Bluetooth compatibility with my phone. The only things that i would advise you of with this sound bar is where the placement of the RCA ports are which will be blocked off if mounted and also be weary of where you place it if you decide not to mount it as well. Other remote frequencies may cause unwanted actions from the sound bar such as a change in sound volume and also it may block the IR frequencies going to a television. In my experience your best bet is placing it on a lower shelf of a TV stand. It was exactly what i was looking for and more for a very good price.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA RTS7010B 37 Home Theater Sound Bar with Bluetooth

thank you :+1:

RCA 4 speaker bluetooth soundbar review $30 dollars

@fuzal Thanks, You are the best