RCA Viking Pro 10" 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Laptop Computer with Touchscreen and Detachable Keyboard Google Android 5.0 Lollipop Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

vca

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2886 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    3.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2883 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Detachable 2 in 1 Tablet PC
  • Up to 6 hours of run time on a full charge
  • 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
  • Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
  • 32GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Alberto R. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

my questions is this computer incluid doble camera infront and back?

This computer incluye camera back and front?

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA Viking Pro 10" 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Laptop Computer with Touchscreen and Detachable Keyboard Google Android 5.0 Lollipop

Walmart Review by SumerJ :star::star::star::star::star:

1223 people found the following review helpful

Great tablet!

Bought 4 of these tablets, 1 in each color for my for kids for xmass. They have been awesome. My kids are 30, 17, 11, & 7 and it has been great for all! They have survived being dropped many times already. We home school the youngest 2 and they have been able to do everything they need to do, but we did need to add a mouse to make click and drag easier for them. My teen is a senior in high school and has used the tablet for class, to write papers, and do research it is a perfect size for her to throw in her backpack and take everywhere. Our oldest just started her own business at home and is loving the table to get everything done and take with her to see clients. We have been able to print by downloading the hp app. The only problems we have had is it is not a computer and can not run some programs my 11 yr old wants to do but that is not the tablets fault. My husband is always trying to get it away from the kids but they only put them down to charge, I think he is planning to buy one for himself.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA Viking Pro 10" 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Laptop Computer with Touchscreen and Detachable Keyboard Google Android 5.0 Lollipop

RCA 7" Voyager II Full Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyglYhzzko