RCA Voyager Pro 7" 16GB Tablet with Keyboard Case Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in CHARCOAL Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

rca

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2029 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 64 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1965 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 7" touchscreen
  • 1.2GHz quad-core processor
  • 16GB of storage memory
  • Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
  • Webcam, WiFi and Bluetooth
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Old Karl :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

It acts as if the screen is fogged over.

It came without any instructions or help in any form. The on screen buttons do not work most of the time. It has lots of possibilities, but needs a lot of clean-up.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: RCA Voyager Pro 7" 16GB Tablet with Keyboard Case Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in CHARCOAL

Walmart Review by Shina :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

85 people found the following review helpful

Alright for the discounted price

I gave this item a 3 because although it was great for the price, it did have some quirks I didn't like. Often times tapping the screen works properly, yet there are times where you have to touch near or above an icon or "button" for it to function like it should. When I was on chrome, I had to put my finger a bit above the x to cancel out a tab, or would otherwise accidentally click on the URL or open a new tab. It's not too much trouble but does annoy me a lot. Additionally, when you play music, it sounds pre-recorded with another phone or recorder no matter where you play it from at times. There also wasn't a music player but this is fixable since you can just download one. It does function a little bit slowly, but I didn't have higher expectations about this quality. The keyboard case is perfect except that it's lightweight so the tablet weight isn't supported when you try to lean it back a little. Hard to see the screen at certain angles because of glare and tinted screen, but overall, was an ok purchase.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: RCA Voyager Pro 7" 16GB Tablet with Keyboard Case Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in CHARCOAL