Remote Control Essential Oil Diffuser, 500ml Ultrasonic Aroma Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Color Light Changing And 4 Timer Settings Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

tiktik

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 300 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 300 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• REMOTE CONTROL:You can change the Light color and time mode by remote control. Great night light for young children scared of the dark at bedtime.
  • LARGE CAPACITY AND GREAT MIST OUTPUT: This Essential Oil Diffuser can hold up to 500ml of water and will run more than 10 hours with one filling of water.that’s vaster than the 300ml capacity of most similar products
  • PURIFYING AIR AND SUPER QUIET: Adopted ultrasonic technology, this humidifier is extremely quiet when working. Effective removal of formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, bacteria and other harmful substances, so that the air purification, reduce the occurrence of diseases.
  • 7 COLOR LED LIGHT AND TIMER SETTING: You can choose among 7 colors between two mode, steady on/changing color. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim. 4 timer- 10S intermittent/ 2H/ 4H/ Continuous modes.Get extra peace of mind with the built-in water protection that shut the oil diffuser off when the water is low.
  • 14-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY :protections your investment against defects or malfunctions. If your Humidifier / Diffuser ceases to perform as promised, return it for prompt replacement.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Melissa :star::star::star::star::star:

Great for essential oils!

I've had this for a few months now and I absolutely love it. I had one already but it was very small so I ordered this one as an upgrade and it's wonderful. This is practically silent compared to regular cool most humidifiers, other than the faint trickle of water sloshing about inside. It looks easy enough to clean too. Just slide the top off and wipe it out. It runs for a solid 10 hours on high and even longer on the low sething. I'm not sure how long, as I haven't timed it. I can't really tell how well it reaches across a room as far as scent reach goes, but it's very pleasant sitting on my night stand. I love all the different light settings too. Very pretty and fun to choose between all the different colors. I will give it 5 stars, and if I have any problems with it I will update this review & rating. If there aren't any issues, you really can't beat the price-especially with 500ml tank/10hr but still very compact.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Remote Control Essential Oil Diffuser, 500ml Ultrasonic Aroma Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Color Light Changing And 4 Timer Settings