republicwireless

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 97 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 97 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Current eligible devices for this SIM Kit include: Samsung Galaxy J3, S6, S7, S7 Edge, Nexus 5X by LG, Nexus 6P by Huawei, Moto X Pure Edition, Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus
  • Plan Options include: $15 Unlimited Talk, Text, and Wi-Fi Data $20 Unlimited Talk, Text, and Wi-Fi Data + 1GB of Cell Data $30 Unlimited Talk, Text, and Wi-Fi Data + 2GB of Cell Data
  • Adaptive Coverage technology is Republic Wireless’ unique approach for maximum voice quality and coverage.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jordoss :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Existing Republic Customer Happy as Ever!

As a previous Republic Wireless customer, I decided it was finally time to upgrade from my slowing Moto G. I picked up a Moto G4 on Amazon with Prime Offers, installed this SIM card, and transferred my existing line to this SIM during the activation process. So far, so good. I was unsure how the move to a SIM card and Republic app that isn't built into the device's firmware would affect WiFi calling, but so far: it hasn't. I can't wait for the upcoming features Republic has in the works (adding CDMA to their 3.0 plans, messaging from other devices-laptops, tablets, etc., to name a couple)!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Republic Wireless SIM Starter Kit