4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 166 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Dimensions: 19.5"L x 13.9"W x 11.5"H
  • 10 power levels
  • Defrost setting
  • 1-touch cooking features: popcorn, potato, reheat, frozen dinner, beverage and pizza
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by gwen :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

keep the famous big brand names, "yeah RIVAL"

I changed from white to black Rival microwave. For the price,easy navigation and easy cleaning,and nice looks for my small kitchen. Great buy.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Rival 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700W Digital Microwave Oven

Walmart Review by AngelD7 :star::star::star::star::star:

92 people found the following review helpful

Great little microwave!

This microwave might be cheaper in price but it doesn't look cheap. It is well made. We have had it for 2 weeks. It works great. It fits regular microwave frozen meals in it. It also fit our 10 inch dinner plates. Seems to cook the food perfectly. Easy to clean. Great buy. We easily fit a Stouffer's family meal of 36 oz in it. Lots of settings. We really like it. Reading other reviews about this model I have to laugh about the cooking Turkeys in microwaves comments. LOL. Who actually does that. It would taste awful. I actually cook and I would never cook a Turkey in a microwave. We were on a tight budget and I needed a microwave badly. My kids like to reheat things a lot. I wanted a more expensive version but went with this because it looked good and had a great price. So glad I did that. This was perfect for our family needs.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Rival 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700W Digital Microwave Oven

thank you :+1:

Rival Microwave

@barbarogailee thank you :+1: