Roku 2 Streaming Media Player 4210XB Faster Processor (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

roku

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 543 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 523 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 20 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all accessories plus a 90-day Roku warranty
  • 2x2 dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi. Combines with efficient processing to ensure smooth performance. Ethernet port offers quick and easy wired network connection
  • Roku Search makes it easy to see current programming across a wide selection of channels (some channels require subscriptions, additional fees may apply)
  • Access more than 2,000 streaming channels
  • Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jeff Vier :star::star::star::star::star:

61 people found the following review helpful

Just as good as the Roku 3 (without all the shenanigans).

Why would I need a Roku 3? I don't care about games. I don't care about voice search (and if I decide to, there's an app). I don't need to listen through headphones via the remote.

With the Roku 2 being the same performance…the same guts in the box as the Roku 3, this was an easy $30 to save!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Roku 2 Streaming Media Player 4210XB Faster Processor (Certified Refurbished)

Walmart Review by Goonie81 :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Great product

Helped turn my mom's old tv into a smart tv. Easy to operate and can easily be moved to anotger tv when needed

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Roku 2 Streaming Media Player 4210XB Faster Processor (Certified Refurbished)

here is a youtube video

Top 10 Streaming Player to buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ytVbWl9wo