4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3194 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 22881 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
  • Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
  • 1,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids’ shows of any streaming player.
  • Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice.
  • Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p* HD.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Miki C :star::star::star::star::star:

62 people found the following review helpful

Perfect, Love it!

LOVE this Roku stick! So easy to set up, easy to use. LOVE the setup of Netflix on this. I don't know what more to say, I just am so happy with this purchase.

I recently received a request to answer a question about what is included in the box to power the stick… some of the wrong answers astounded me! So let me set the record straight. This comes with a microUSB cable. One end is micro, the other is USB. The micro part goes into the stick…it MUST to get power. The other end can go into the usb outlet on your TV if you 1. have an outlet and 2. It provides enough power. Otherwise, also included with it is a power adapter similar to those you use for your smart phones and tablets. On end plugs into the outlet in the wall the other end accepts a USB cable. ALL IS INCLUDED in a new purchase. If you buy used I can’t make any promises.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Roku 3500XB Streaming Stick (HDMI) (Certified Refurbished)

Maybe this video can help

Roku 3500XB Streaming Stick (HDMI) (Certified Refurbished) | Review/Test

Walmart Review by 3rdTimeNotTheCharm :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Poor remote design on Streaming Stick

This is my third Roku--having purchased a Roku LT some time back and another Streaming Stick about a year ago. The two previous ones have worked very well and I have sung Roku's praises to family and friends. I bought this Streaming Stick just as an update (the Roku LT still functioned quite well). However, the remote on this one is flawed. It ceases to work, resulting in a frozen screen. To restart it, you typically have to remove the back, take out the batteries, and then reinsert them. When this happens 5 or 6 times in an hour, one's frustration level becomes quite high. I searched the internet and found many complaints about this remote and a number of solutions for making the pairing stay connected. I tried them all. Still the problem exists, although the time in between "breakdowns" is longer than before. Someone suggested that you simply download the Roku app and let your smartphone be your remote. I'm sorry, but I paid for a remote and I expect it to work.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Roku 3500XB Streaming Stick (HDMI) (Certified Refurbished)

@barbarogailee I love it :slight_smile: