4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2427 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3175 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 2,500+ streaming channels. Choose from the biggest selection of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, international, kids programming and more.
  • Captivating clarity. Brilliant picture quality for 4K Ultra HD TVs, with 4X the resolution of full HD and the next generation of streaming technology.
  • Advanced up-scaling of 720p for HD TVs and 1080p HD streams to brilliant 4K Ultra HD on 4K TVs.
  • Voice search. Just say what you’re looking for into the enhanced remote and get fast and comprehensive search results by title, actor, or director. The Roku Feed. Follow your favorite entertainment and always know where it’s ready to stream and at what price.
  • Roku 4 works with virtually any TV with an HDMI connection. You can plug your Roku 4 directly into your TV or receiver depending on your preference. To view 4K content, you will need a compatible 4K UHD television.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Eric Katsov :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

573 people found the following review helpful

It is super hot too

My Roku 4 sounds like a Diesel !!! I use it to create special sound effects in my home movies. Roku 4 makes huge noise from inside the box! It is impossible to watch it. It is super hot too! You can fry eggs on it !

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Roku 4 Streaming Media Player 4K UHD (4400R)

Walmart Review by Alex :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

79 people found the following review helpful

LOUD fan noise

There is most certainly an internal fan on the Roku 4 and it is loud. There are a LOT of complaints on Amazon about this issue and I am facing the same thing. The fan turned on within a few mins of activating the Roku. After closer inspection, the issue appears to be the concave shape of the top of the Roku is interfering with the spinning of the fan. I imagine that the fan blade is hitting the top inner portion of the lid which results in a deep clunking noise. Seems like the first batch are full of duds. Time to return... if I can.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Roku 4 Streaming Media Player 4K UHD (4400R)

here is a youtube video

Roku 4: Our favorite TV streaming system gets 4K video and a remote locator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Zicjm9NAU