Roku Express+ | HD Streaming Media Player, includes HDMI and Composite Cable (Certified Refurbished) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

roku

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 13 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 9 customers
    2.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Setup is effortless with the included HDMI and composite cable.
  • The all-new Roku Express+ delivers fast HD streaming at an incredible price.
  • Kick back and access to 350,000+ movies and TV episodes across 3,500+ paid or free channels, including Netflix, VUDU, Hulu and PBS KIDS.
  • There are no monthly rental fees for owning a Roku Express+ - it’s so affordable, you can make every TV in your home smart.
  • This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all accessories plus a 90-day Roku warranty.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Joshua Sivak :star::star::star::star::star:

24 people found the following review helpful

Don't need just an HDMI TV....

I was on vacation and needed to pick up a streaming device and bought this from Walmart, worked perfect for what we needed. I had no problems streaming movies from my mobile hotspot onto this through Netflix, HBO Go, Starz and Amazon Prime. For the price you can not beat it plus you get an HDMI as well as Composite cable. This will now be our traveling streaming device for vacations and other trips. Also it uses a micro usb for a power cable just like cell phones. It comes with a usb cable and a wall plug with usb so it may be able to be powered by a TV usb input. The composite cable has the red, yellow and white on one end with a 3.5mm on the other.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Roku Express+ | HD Streaming Media Player, includes HDMI and Composite Cable (Certified Refurbished)

Thank you

Roku Express / Express Plus Review - $29 Roku Streaming Box / The + works with old TVs!

Walmart Review by Beks :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Exactly what I needed

I've been using a Wii to watch Netflix, but Nintendo hasn't updated their original Wii's in years, so the viewing apps are extremely outdated, and they don't have anything like Starz or HBO Now available. It was time to move on. I picked out the Roku Express+ because I have an older TV, and needed the extra cords to connect (there's no HDMI). Setup was extremely easy, and I was able to add the channels and apps I use all the time to watch my favorite shows. Definitely a fan!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Roku Express+ | HD Streaming Media Player, includes HDMI and Composite Cable (Certified Refurbished)

@liesbeth thanks :+1: