S8 Plus Case, Samsung Galaxy S8+ Case, BENTOBEN Shockproof Anti-scratch Heavy Duty Rugged 3 in 1 Hybrid PC Soft Silicone Protective Cute Case for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (6.2 Inch), Rose Gold ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

bentoben

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 24 customers
2.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 24 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 2017 (6.2 Inch), Not Compatible with samsung galaxy s8 (5.8 inch) other version,NO SCREEN PROTECTOR
  • The combination of 2 interlocking plastic pieces with middle silicone cover to protect your phone against shocks, damages, dusts and scratches
  • Durable, safety, lasting color and not easily deformed. Feel smooth when you grip your Galaxy S8 Plus with this case
  • Material: PC(Polycarbonate) and Silicone - Fashion finished look of a rose gold hard case but shock absorption of a soft rubber with good grip
  • Precise cutouts for improved access to all ports, buttons, cameras, speakers, and mics.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Julia S. :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Do not buy!

This case was great until I accidentally dropped my phone. Not only did the case break buy now my screen is cracked! I'm very disappointed!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: S8 Plus Case, Samsung Galaxy S8+ Case, BENTOBEN Shockproof Anti-scratch Heavy Duty Rugged 3 in 1 Hybrid PC Soft Silicone Protective Cute Case for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (6.2 Inch), Rose Gold

@liesbeth I want it