Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sabrent

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 13820 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 13820 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Instantly Add Four USB 2.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
  • Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable
  • Gain Four Downstream Ports Which Offer High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), And Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)
  • Elegant Design Has Been Configured To Be As Thin As Possible Making Sure Not To Take Up Precious Work Space or As You Travel
  • Backwards Compatible With 1.1 Devices and Hosts
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by sojourner :star::star::star::star::star:

678 people found the following review helpful

High Quality and low price

I was amazed at the quality of this unit, (and I'm a gadget freak). It has solid USB connections. Nothing loose and cheesy about it. I attached it to the face of my tower PC with mounting tape. Looks and functions very solid. I'm an amateur photographer and am constantly disconnecting one-to use it for something else. Having this has saved me a great deal of frustration. I can even leave the cables plugged into the hub and just power off the L.E.D. power switches, so now I don't need to hunt for cables. I'm using it full time now for a month and have had no problems whatsoever. I'm VERY glad I got over some of the "if'y" reviews and bought this.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)

here is a nice youtube video

Sabrent 4-Port USB 2 0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)

@michigan really appreciate your help