Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter (BT-USBT) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

sabrent

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 268 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 61 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 207 customers
    3.2 out of 5

Features

• Share, edit and print documents via Bluetooth
  • Enable wireless connectivity between laptop and mobile phone
  • Supports up to 7 ACL connections and 3 SCO connections
  • Range: 100m
  • USB interface
  • 2.4GHz wireless technology
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Robert Pumer :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Hackintosh Bluetooth Works

I ordered this adapter for Customac #3 on tonymacx86, plugged it in and the System Preferences immediately showed the Bluetooth Configuration applet. It was not visible prior to inserting the Sabrent BT-USBT. It now works with the Apple Magic Mouse, Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Magic Trackpad. I do not need to re-pair devices after reboot or sleep. It is best to configure the devices in System Preferences -> Trackpad or System Preferences -> Keyboard and not System Preferences -> Bluetooth

Overall very satisfied with the ease of this product. Regular Mac users should have an easy time with this bluetooth adapter.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter (BT-USBT)

Walmart Review by JVPinGA :star::star::star::star::star:

45 people found the following review helpful

Connect my desktop to my soundbar

Bought the product on line as it wasn't available in the store. It was around $8 and works great. I had been trying to connect my sound bar to my desk top so my wife could listen to music from YouTube that she adds to her profile. I bought the product home, I had it sent to my local Walmart to save shipping cost it took about a 5 days to come in. When I plugged into my desktop it downloaded on its on, I waited for it to complete downloading for about a minute. Once it downloaded I looked on my search in windows 8 under settings for Bluetooth it came up and I clicked on it. It took me to add a device. I turned on my wife's sound bar and put in Bluetooth search mode, then clicked on the add device on my computer and it found it almost instantly and then added it to my devices. My wife can now listen to her music from the Kitchen while she cooks or cleans. Great value for the money.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter (BT-USBT)

@marko not sure

Como instalar y configurar Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle 2.0 por Ociodual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwOqOOLg4Ao