SafeFit Baby Auto Mirror (Crash-tested, Shatter-resistant Mirror) - See Baby while you drive! (12.75 inch X 8.5 inch outside frame dimension, Gray Nylon Frame) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

safefit

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 125 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 13 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 112 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Crash tested
  • Shatter resistant mirror
  • See baby while you drive
  • 12.75 in x 8.5 in outside frame dimension
  • Gray nylon frame
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

Dangerous!

At first this mirror did it's job. Image was fine, a little awkward to assemble and keep straight, but I was able to see my baby and make sure he was okay which was the ultimate purpose.

Yesterday, my baby was playing with a rattle, threw it, and the mirror broke off a huge sharp, shard! I pulled over and couldn’t believe that a supposed shatter-proof mirror had broken like that, from a little toy. What if, heaven forbid, we had been in an accident and that piece had wound up in my baby’s head? NO THANK YOU! Will never use these products again.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SafeFit Baby Auto Mirror (Crash-tested, Shatter-resistant Mirror) - See Baby while you drive! (12.75 inch X 8.5 inch outside frame dimension, Gray Nylon Frame)

Walmart Review by DFromPA :star::star::star::star::star:

44 people found the following review helpful

Great simple mirror

I originally purchased a more expensive Britax mirror from another retailer but returned it because it would not install properly.

This SafeFit mirror is simple - but it does the job well. It’s large and attaches easily (there’s 4 ways to install it depending on what type of head rest you have). The reflection is clear and easy to view from the driver seat.

The online price is less expensive than buying it at a retail Walmart but either way it’s 1/2 as much as most of the other baby mirror options out there. I liked it so much I bought a second mirror for our other car. It was easy to install in a sedan (headrest doesn’t move) and a SUV (headrest can be raised/lowered). I highly suggest this mirror!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SafeFit Baby Auto Mirror (Crash-tested, Shatter-resistant Mirror) - See Baby while you drive! (12.75 inch X 8.5 inch outside frame dimension, Gray Nylon Frame)

@patadm Thanks, You are the best