:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2961 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 16 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• High-quality metal casing for durability with key ring to prevent loss
  • NAND Flash Technology
  • Water proof, Shock proof, magnet proof, temp proof, and X-ray proof with a 5-year warranty
  • High-speed USB 3.0 flash drive for fast data transfer
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ChriZ0529 :star::star::star::star::star:

546 people found the following review helpful

Waterproof!

All the other info from the reviews seems true to me about the speed and whatnot, (It's not the fastest), but one thing that I noticed is that the top reviews didn't test the waterproof claims on the product. Well after washing it through almost a complete cycle, cancelling the wash, and fishing it out of some sopping pants, I can say that it is waterproof. I dried it off with a towel and blew out the port, plugged it in, and it still works just as it did before. Data was still there, new data copied on, and everything was fine, and for that I give it five stars.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung 64GB BAR (METAL) USB 3.0 Flash Drive (MUF-64BA/AM)

check out this video

Samsung BAR 16GB (32GB 64GB) - USB 3.0 130MB/s - UNBOXING & SPEEDTEST [USB Flash Drive]

Walmart Review by MiG15 :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Product

This is my first Samsung flash drive and it won't be my last. This is an excellent product. Sturdy, slim metal protects the data inside. After burning my finger on a new SanDisk Ulta Fit 3.0 64GB I ordered the Samsung and returned the SanDisk. The extremely hot SanDisk took 40 minutes to copy 200+ files. This Samsung took only 20 and did not heat up like a soldering iron. And the Samsung's net capacity was actually a tiny bit larger probably because it does not have the security software built in like the SanDisk. I plan on buying more of these Samsung drives in the future.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung 64GB BAR (METAL) USB 3.0 Flash Drive (MUF-64BA/AM)