Samsung Appliance RF28JBEDBSG 36" Energy Star Rated Food Showcase French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1948 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 30 customers
    3.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1395 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 523 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Total (Cu.Ft.): 27.8 / Fridge: 15.7 + 3.8 / Freezer: 8.3
  • Food ShowCase Door With Metal Cooling
  • FlexZone Drawer With Metal Cooling
  • Dimensions (WHD): 35 3/4" X 68 7/8" X 36 1/2"
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by M. VanZile :star::star::star::star::star:

51 people found the following review helpful

I had a LG and was not happy with their products

I was debating between a Samsung and a LG refrigerator. I had a LG and was not happy with their products. I finally decided on this model due to not only the looks and features but to the great reviews. Some of the reviews stated that it was noisy,I find I can hardly hear that it is running. Also they say the ice is loud, I find it is not any louder than any other ice maker. This is a huge, amazing refrigerator. So much space for everything! aAnd boy is it bright! Things seem extra cold, not like my old fridge. Some of the features I didn't think I'd like were the Showcase door and the Flexzone drawer. Well, I was so wrong! I love the showcase door, everything my hubby uses right there for a quick reach! And the flexzone drawer is fantastic! No more yelling at the husband to shut the door!!! I also like the convenience of the flip up shelf and the sliding shelf! So very glad I went with Samsung!!! It is so much nicer than the LG. Yes I am so happy with our purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Appliance RF28JBEDBSG 36" Energy Star Rated Food Showcase French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel

Walmart Review by DGinPNW :star::star::star::star::star:

Very happy with this fridge!

We purchased this fridge just after new years and so far we are very pleased with it! It has lots of room and with the configurable layout inside will accommodate even awkward items. The middle drawer is great for storing all of the lunch meat, steaks, fish, etc that we are going to use that week. One other nice 'feature' that we noticed compared to our old fridge is the location of the water filter. Our old fridge had it in the back all the way at the top and my wife couldn't reach it without a step stool. On this one its at the bottom of the fridge in the front between the two drawers. Out of the way but still easy to get to. The only complaint I have is that it is a little bit louder than the old fridge... But only a little and after getting used to it the first day is still quiet enough that I don't notice it when it's running.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Appliance RF28JBEDBSG 36" Energy Star Rated Food Showcase French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel

Best Buy Review by Iheartbestbuy :star::star::star::star::star:

Solid Refrigerator/Velvety Black Stainless

I've only had this item for a few weeks and so far I am extremely happy with it. After intense market research and technical investigations, I decided on this one in the black stainless. The black is more of a velvety color and matches the Samsung dishwasher I bought along with it. This refrigerator is a beast and definitely takes up space but I had planned for that in my kitchen. I am 5 feet tall and cannot reach the back of the fridge on the top shelf because it is considerably deep. Measure and measure again including the door hinges. It is a sharp looking piece of equipment and we have yet to fill it up. We have a 3 person family and haven't made a dent in capacity. The matching dishwasher is awesome as well. It sings a song when it is done and has a commercial dishwashing technique that isn't your standard. Again, I've only had it for a few weeks but so far so good. The extended warranty is a good deal being that they will send out Samsung certified technicians that understand the system. Delivery was quick and make sure that they list on the paperwork that you need a refrigerator either moved or disposed of. They won't do it otherwise. Our guys did because they were cool about it. Clearly unless you are buying a new house without appliances, there is a good chance of there being an existing fridge. We moved ours to our garage and fill it with waters, sodas and bulk items so in the long run, we do save money. One last thing, the motor on this runs all the time, smoothly and quietly. It prevents energy spikes by maintaining cooling not by kicking in when the thermostat rises. It is actually more energy friendly however, this new type of "engine" is what makes the fridge a tad pricier. Samsung utilized the KISS (keep it simple stupid) strategy. Clean lines, not hugely high tech so easy to use. It is just a refrigerator after all.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Appliance RF28JBEDBSG 36" Energy Star Rated Food Showcase French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel

Check this video

Samsung Black Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator (RF28JBEDBSG) | hhgregg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmnYwmYDQAs