• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 556 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
  • A stylish design featuring a glossy black body and metallic silver finish and sleek curves.
  • AMD FreeSync minimizes input latency and dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter during gaming.
  • Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button.
  • Experience vibrant, stunningly vivid colors with Samsung’s Active Crystal Color technology. The excellent 3000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by RICHARD N. :star::star::star::star::star:

83 people found the following review helpful

I run a dual monitor system and recently purchased two ...

I run a dual monitor system and recently purchased two. These monitors are gorgeous! might have to upgrade to four monitors just so I have an excuse to buy two more!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung CF390 Series Curved 24-Inch FHD Monitor (C24F390)

Best Buy Review by Aaddron :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Monitor at Great Price

Ignore the curve in my opinion, it's not a reason to buy. It's more a show piece... I don't really even notice it much in day to day use. That said, it IS curved and not really more than any other quality monitors in it's price range so I consider it a free bonus.

The monitor itself has been fantastic. It’s well built and very bright. Colors seem good and I’m completely happy with it in day to day use. Viewing angles are solid! I don’t notice much if any discoloration until I get to unreasonable angles.

One interesting note is the monitor does have a 3.5mm jack for headphones and it works! It does not have speakers though! It is however in a sorta odd place on the back so keep that in mind.

Would recommend as a good quality monitor.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung CF390 Series Curved 24-Inch FHD Monitor (C24F390)

Here is a nice video

Samsung CF390 Display Review - 1080p 24 inch curved monitor - LC24F390FHNXZA

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

Beautiful Screen!

I absolutely love this monitor! I upgraded from a very old acer 1680x1050 20" monitor and man am I glad I did. Love the Freesync integration, the build is beautiful, screen looks amazing. The only things I could ask for are a height adjustable stand (though I'm very happy it is vesa compatible) and a higher refresh rate. I'm also not a big fan of the joystick menu navigation as I would prefer dedicated buttons. To me these are all very small things though and I'm so happy with the product I'll soon be purchasing 2 more and setting up a curved surround setup WOOT WOOT!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung CF390 Series Curved 24-Inch FHD Monitor (C24F390)

@liesbeth not sure :confused: