• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 667 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 10 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
  • A stylish design featuring a glossy white body with metallic silver finish and sleek curves.
  • AMD FreeSync minimizes input latency and dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter during gaming.
  • Powerful, built-in 5-watt stereo speakers deliver full, rich sound for watching movies or playing games.
  • Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by GSP Fan :star::star::star::star::star:

70 people found the following review helpful

Beautiful Monitor!

Replacing the trusty Samsung XL2370 23 Inch beautiful LED display, and this new one is stunning. The display is bright and colors are vibrant, and it does great for gaming! Very responsive and sharp! I love this display for the immersive feel. The 23 Inch monitor is now sitting to the side, and definately does not look as vibrant. At this price, this monitor is a great buy!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung CF591 Series Curved 27-Inch FHD Monitor (C27F591)

Walmart Review by Asuu :star::star::star::star::star:

Really great monitor for the price.

I bought this 29 inch monitor at best buy after looking at monitors for several weeks and what I could not decide was if I wanted the superfast 1ms response time of a gaming BenQ monitor or if I wanted beautiful colors and a vivid game experience. I chose this Samsung monitor since I play all types of games from fps games like battlefield 4 to action based games like Skyrim and Bioshock, and boy, am I glad I did!

The colors are absolutely magnificent which is as to be expected, if you have ever seen/owned any other Samsung products (like their phones).

The curve makes gaming extremely immersive and seems easier on my eyes than a traditional TV. My spouse loves to watch me play games and we were worried the curve would stop her from watching me but we were wrong even with her sitting to my side she was able to see the whole screen since the curve is not overbearing and even the usual color fading when viewing from an angle was minimal if almost non existent.

I cannot comment on the freesync feature as I am not using it since I do not own a compatible video card.

Basically if your looking for the TL;DR…

Great monitor for gaming, not the fastest monitor if you need a super fast low 1ms response time 144hz monitor like some CSgo users prefer, However if you like to feel as if you are there with perfect colors and a pleasing and immersive curve then this is the monitor for you.

Thank you Samsung

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung CF591 Series Curved 27-Inch FHD Monitor (C27F591)

Thank you

Unboxing The Samsung 27" Curved Monitor CF591! What's in the Box?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QciDBh0FcTo

Best Buy Review by Muniz21 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great overall monitor, even for gaming!

I was looking for a curved monitor for photo editing and gaming, but didn't want to spend $500+ for a premium gaming monitor. When this came out I really liked the specs and look. Ended up buying it and couldn't be more happy with it. Colors look very nice in it.

I use it to play battlefield and assetto corsa mainly and it’s awesome, and freesync is a big plus. The curved screen really immerses you in the game.

The monitor has a game mode that makes games look way better and the reaction times become faster. @60hz it may not be comparable to higher RR monitors but to be honest, 60hz is very good unless you’re an extremely competitive gamer who can’t live without 144hz.

I also have my ps4 hooked up to this monitor via an HDMI cable, and displayport for the PC so I don’t have to plug and unplug devices every time, I just switch inputs to switch between them. It makes the ps4 games look amazing, way better than my 60" 4k TV.

Great monitor, you won’t be disappointed.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung CF591 Series Curved 27-Inch FHD Monitor (C27F591)