Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K01US 2 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

samsung-it

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1030 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 708 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 148 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 174 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Intel Celeron N3050 processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Solid State Storage
  • Simple and secure Chrome OS
  • 11.6" HD Anti-Reflective Display with Image Enhancer
  • Work or play for up to 11 hours on a single charge
  • Spill-resistant keyboard protects against accidental damage
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mark :star::star::star::star::star:

363 people found the following review helpful

Chrome OS rules. And so does this Chromebook

I only need 3 things from my computer. Word, Excel and internet access. So after Windows 10 and Microsoft tech support destroyed my PC I replaced it with an LG Chromebase. Very happy with the Google OS and will never go back to a tradition PC...Wanted something for my workshop so I could have internet and music (all you need is a 3.5 to RCA cable to play music from nearly any stereo system) so I decided to go with the Samsung Chromebook. Very glad that I did. Set up took 5 minutes. All I had to do is was log onto my Google account and it replicated exactly the configuration I have on the LG Chromebase. How great is that! Did not have to spend hours tweaking the setup like you have to on a traditional computer. Very happy with the Samsung Chromebook. Does everything I want it to and not loaded up with programs that i will never use.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K01US 2 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop

Walmart Review by ct0385 :star::star::star::star::star:

221 people found the following review helpful

caps lock feature

I love my Chromebook. I noticed some people stating that a negative is that is doesn't have caps lock. all you do is hold the "alt" and "search/magnifying glass" keys down at the same time and it will activate and deactivate your caps lock!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K01US 2 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop

Samsung 11.6" Chromebook 3 REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYzpSaxGl6w

Best Buy Review by Chris :star::star::star::star::star:

The essential Chromebook

I owned the original Samsung Chromebook and it was a wonderful machine. I bought it because I was in pretty dire straits and needed a computer ASAP. It helped me through student teaching like a champ. It has steadily gone downhill after a long time of good use, and today I primarily used it for sitting on my couch and doing non intensive tasks like surfing the internet, using Google music, YouTube or Google Docs. I went out and purchased this one and it exceeds my expectations.

The original Chromebook from Samsung was a great little machine, but the 3 goes further. It is responsive, quick, has a decent processor and is loaded with non bloatware apps that make using it a breeze. The fact we’ll probably get the Google Store at some point is also icing on the cake. For $200, can’t do much better than this!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K01US 2 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop