Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K02US 4 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

samsung-it
top-budget-laptops

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1678 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 708 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 845 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 125 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Intel Celeron N3050 processor with 4G memory
  • Simple and secure Chrome OS
  • 11.6" HD Anti-Reflective Display with Image Enhancer
  • Work or play for up to 11 hours on a single charge
  • Spill-resistant keyboard protects against accidental damage
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mark :star::star::star::star::star:

363 people found the following review helpful

Chrome OS rules. And so does this Chromebook

I only need 3 things from my computer. Word, Excel and internet access. So after Windows 10 and Microsoft tech support destroyed my PC I replaced it with an LG Chromebase. Very happy with the Google OS and will never go back to a tradition PC...Wanted something for my workshop so I could have internet and music (all you need is a 3.5 to RCA cable to play music from nearly any stereo system) so I decided to go with the Samsung Chromebook. Very glad that I did. Set up took 5 minutes. All I had to do is was log onto my Google account and it replicated exactly the configuration I have on the LG Chromebase. How great is that! Did not have to spend hours tweaking the setup like you have to on a traditional computer. Very happy with the Samsung Chromebook. Does everything I want it to and not loaded up with programs that i will never use.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K02US 4 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop (Black)

Walmart Review by eperez333 :star::star::star::star::star:

45 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for kids and adults!

My 10 year old daughter LOVES this Chromebook, it is faster and lighter than my son's Acer model.

I set it up using her Gmail account in less than 5 minutes, it is super easy and intuitive. This was a blessing, I’m a single mom and am tight on time.

She has downloaded games with ease. She uses a Chromebook at school, but she likes this Samsung one much better. It’s faster, lighter and easier for her to use. She loves fashion games, the colors are bright and quality of the screen is fantastic.

She has completed some summer extra credit work for school without any assistance from me on how to load her schools google program. She will enter 5th grade this fall.

It fits perfectly in her small backpack and is incredibly durable. My daughter has dropped it a few times and banged it a bit but it still functions and there are no scratches or damage to the Chromebook at all!

This is the best Chromebook I have come across! My 14 year old son is jealous, he wants this Samsung model now after playing on it for a bit.

#Parent2Parent

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K02US 4 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop (Black)

check out this youtube video

Dell Chromebook 11 4GB vs Samsung Chromebook 11 4GB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8SY3VD3eFM

Best Buy Review by Michelle :star::star::star::star::star:

Small chromebook great for surfing the web

I bought this as a gift for someone who would used it to watch videos online. Samsung is a well-liked brand by her, and the reviews online also looked decent. When I went into the store to check it out, it was a lot smaller than I had anticipated! However, it turned out to be the perfect size. The other ones that were bigger seemed huge. We also did have a problem at first with one of the arrow keys almost "sticking" (but it wasn't sticking - it felt like it was off track somehow), but we ended up exchanging for a different one in store with no problem. The new one is perfect, and I'm glad to have chosen this Chromebook! If you are looking for a quality laptop for surfing the web with no extras to worry about, I would recommend this one. The Chrome OS is also very user friendly, especially suited for people who are not tech savvy.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Chromebook 3 XE500C13-K02US 4 GB RAM 16GB SSD 11.6" Laptop (Black)