Samsung EP-TA20JWEUSTA Adaptive Fast Home Charger (White, Retail Packaging) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3116 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1965 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 918 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 233 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• NOTE:This item might not come in original or retail packaging.
  • The Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Micro-USB Wall Charger enables rapid recharge on your devices
  • Whether at home, the office, or on the go, the Adaptive Fast Charging Wall Charger will have your device to full charge in no time
  • Micro-USB Charging Cable Included
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Novembreskye :star::star::star::star::star:

375 people found the following review helpful

Looks exactly the same and fast charging for the Note 4

Works exactly like the one that shipped with my Note 4. Fast charging and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I have attached photos - the one with the usb cable is the one listed here. I put it side by side with my original charger (without cable attached). I have also attached a photo of the box this came with.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung EP-TA20JWEUSTA Adaptive Fast Home Charger (White, Retail Packaging)

Walmart Review by LaHodge :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Poor quality

Charging cable is not durable and does not last. The cables should be better quality.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung EP-TA20JWEUSTA Adaptive Fast Home Charger (White, Retail Packaging)

check out this video

Fashion X Austin June Editorial - Golden Bones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k620HLHrFKs

Best Buy Review by arieltf :star::star::star::star::star:

It works

I bought the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Wall Charger because I lost the charger that came with my Samsung Fast Charge Wireless charger. I tried to use a generic USB wall charger with the wireless charger but it provided only a slow charge. Using the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Wall Charger restored the fast charging capabilities of my wireless charger.

This begs the question: Is the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless charger (the base that you lay your phone on) just a “regular” wireless charger and the actual “fast charge” is because of the wall charger that comes with it?

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung EP-TA20JWEUSTA Adaptive Fast Home Charger (White, Retail Packaging)