Samsung Galaxy J7 No Contract Phone, 16GB ROM/2GB ROM, 5.5 Inch - White - (Boost Mobile) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1243 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 465 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 547 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 231 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Boost Mobile Service
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
  • 5.5" HD Super AMOLED Display
  • 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Facing Camera
  • 16GB ROM/2GB ROM
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by CMarie :star::star::star::star::star:

170 people found the following review helpful

GORGEOUS phone .... I'm in love with it!

I love this Samsung J7. I couldn't afford the sticker price for the S6 or S7 (sticker shock!). Therefore; I opted for this which is scaled down in terms of processing/memory BUT it's much better quality than the phone I was using for my Boost Mobile account. I had no issues charging it or switching it over from old phone to this new phone - via my online account (I didn't have to talk to anybody to do this and it worked out just great). My hubby has the Samsung S6 which he saved/paid for upfront (no contract at Boost Mobile). Comparing my new J7 to his S6 - well; apples to oranges. His has 2 processors (a quad-core and an octa-core). This J7 has just the octa-core BUT for me is proving to be plenty of processing power along with the 2GB ROM. This was pretty comparable to the ZTE Warp Elite I've been using since January 2016 but I'd have to say that the Samsung is much faster - also that the screen response is so much better in this J7 model (even with the glass protection I placed on the screen).

My hubby bought me this for my upcoming 60th birthday! GREAT present for me…all mine!

Thank you ‘shopcelldeals’ for selling this at a reasonable price that was affordable. Recommended.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy J7 No Contract Phone, 16GB ROM/2GB ROM, 5.5 Inch - White - (Boost Mobile)

Walmart Review by Beatty :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

No this phone is No good it over heat a lot and it gave me a great deal of problem the hold time I had this phone period so don't buy this phone J7 pe

Don't buy this cell phone I hate this J7 phone it gave me nothing but problem this hold time.So I would like my Money back for this cell phone right here.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy J7 No Contract Phone, 16GB ROM/2GB ROM, 5.5 Inch - White - (Boost Mobile)

Best Buy Review by kenny007 :star::star::star::star::star:

greatest value EVER in a smartphone

I have several phones, including Samsung's flagship S7 edge and Apple's flagship iPhone 7 Plus. But this supposedly "mid-range" phone from Samsung is better, smoother, and FASTER than both of them at doing all the basic smartphone chores. Of course, it doesn't have many of the high-end bells & whistles that 99% of us never use anyways, but apart from that, this phone is inferior only in screen detail. I mean, it has a wonderfully large 5.5" HD screen that's beautiful and bright, but the screens on the S7 and iPhone 7 are certainly a cut above. Being that I paid $94.46 including tax for this phone during Black Friday weekend and that the S7 edge and iPhone 7 Plus are both $700+ phones, there is simply no way the average smartphone user can justify paying more than $600 extra (or over 7 times the price) for the extra boost in screen detail.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy J7 No Contract Phone, 16GB ROM/2GB ROM, 5.5 Inch - White - (Boost Mobile)