Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 79 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 43 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 33 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Virgin Mobile Service
  • AndroidTM 7.0, Nougat
  • 5.5" HD Touchscreen
  • 2.2GHz Octa-Core Processor
  • 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jackanory :star::star::star::star::star:

13 people found the following review helpful

Color me impressed

First, I'm coming from an aged ZTE Awe, so this a huge improvement over that.

The battery life is impressive: after 2 days on standby with a little web browsing and a couple of calls, it still had around 80% power!

I’ve taken a few pictures and am very impressed, not quite up to my Lumix LX7, but very sharp and even indoor shots are good.

The browsing is so snappy, it puts my old laptop to shame.

Calls are clear, and neither I nor my callee had any complaints. I got a signal throughout my house, which the old Awe never achieved.

Virgin Apps installed so far haven’t been intrusive, and I was able to remove most of them without fuss.

I’m assured that the screen is Gorilla glass, but I have no clues on how to, nor the inclination, to test that. It is some sort of glass!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile

Best Buy Review by Will201631 :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome phone with an amazing battery

I originally had the ZTE Max XL for Virgin but the LTE signal was a bit weak on that phone and it a bit lower memory than what I'm used to. So I bought the Galaxy J7 Perx (2017). The 3,300 mAh battery lasts me all day. I'm not a heavy user so its amazing. The phone does have a little weight to it but that's ok its very durable and has a tough feel to it. I LOVE that the J7 Perx comes with the Gallery app and you aren't forced to use the Google photos app. THANK GOD. I HATED that app. And theres the standard texting app (the yellow looking one) and not the blue Android Messages app that I don't care for that newer phones are forced to use). What I also love is that you can send pictures through WiFi only if you want and don't have to have LTE data on to send pics. AWESOME. And the 2GB of RAM (mostly 1.8-1.9GB the phone runs smooth as butter without issues).The 5.5 inch 720P display looks awesome in my eyes. Looks very clear. Only a nit picky person would point out the lack of a 1080P full HD screen. I don't care. As long as the screen looks good I'm happy. The phone comes with 16GB of memory (About 9.4GB to user). And the LTE signal is MUCH stronger. The same signal strength as the J3 Emerge on Virgin. Theres also the dual 2.4/5.0 GHZ WiFi which works amazing without issues. Very strong WiFi antenna thankfully. The 8MP rear cam takes absolutely beautiful pictures. Actually I like the camera on the J7 Perx more than the ZTE Max XL phone. The pictures look crisper and clearer to me. You can also record FHD 1080P and a few other video resolutions. Audio is outstanding. Blasted my pc speakers to test out the phone to see what the mics on the phone could handle and my goodness the audio was amazing. Very little if no distortion at all. The audio in the video file said 256kbps. Something like that. The Max XL only said about 96kbps, Ouch lol. Anyways excellent camera. The 5MP front came also can do Full 1080P and has multiple resolutions and picture resolutions. I love the cameras. Also the 2.2GHZ Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor is amazing. No stuttering. No random issues. No shut offs. I love this thing as you can see. Call quality I rate that at a 9 out of 10. Some of the best ive ever heard from a phone. And people said they heard me better than on the MAX XL phone. And I heard people as clear as if they were right next to me. Anyways if you want my full review of this phone and any other questions just type in virgin mobile full review of the Samsung galaxy j7 perx and when you see gtx970 that's my channel. did a 20 min review. Hope this review helps.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile

Walmart Review by Jehosephat :star::star::star::star::star:

Loving it so far!

Great phone, lots of speed and Mondo battery life! Do miss notification for missed calls and messages, only drawback. Not really missing my S5 anymore!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile

@geek30 Thanks, You are the best :smile: