SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 ZAGG INVISIBLESHIELD GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

zagg-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    3.3 out of 5

Features

• Custom, Curved Fit: Meticulously curved edges offer a precise, case-friendly fit ideal for curved screens.
  • Smooth, All-Clear Design: Smooth tempered glass and precisely curved edges feature design that’s ahead of the curve.
  • Impact and Scratch Protection: Glass Curve helps preserve every pixel with maximum impact and scratch protection.
  • Precision Touch Sensitivity: Meticulously tested materials deliver a smooth, premium composition, remarkable touch sensitivity, and high-definition image clarity.
  • Smudge Resistant: A long-lasting, oil-resistant design helps prevent fingerprints and smudges.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

... didn't buy this from here I purchased it from best buy. I got my phone yesterday

So I didn't buy this from here I purchased it from best buy. I got my phone yesterday...a full 9 days before release. Anyways this screen protector is great! I had no issues getting my otterbox commuter on with it corners did not lift up or anything. I would recommend however taking a blow dryer to it to make sure it sticks. No loss of of touch sensitivity either.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 ZAGG INVISIBLESHIELD GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR

Best Buy Review by tiggerhill :star::star::star::star::star:

Close to Perfect

First screen protector I've ever installed, or had installed even, that went on perfectly. No bubbles, and the holder they provide for the phone also lines up the screen protector as you put it on, it is GREAT! Only thing, it's reflects quite a bit, so bright lights overhead will show.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 ZAGG INVISIBLESHIELD GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR

thank you :+1:

How To Remove The Screen Protector From The OtterBox Defender Galaxy Note 4

@nolie Not sure yet