Samsung Galaxy S4 SM-S975L - 16GB - Black Mist (Straight Talk) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 643 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 635 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Compatible Brand: Galaxy S4
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by JoeForever :star::star::star::star::star:

738 people found the following review helpful

Does everything except shine my shoes

This phone is a step up from my LG 38C. It has more bells and whistles than the S3 but not quite as many as the S5. I was especially impressed with the photo quality. This phone has numerous features and capabilities. I discovered by accident that I could use it as a remote control for my TV. Aside from all the extras, as a phone it works great. Sound quality is excellent and the speaker phone sounds like you're talking to someone standing next to you. I'm still learning it's features and capabilities. I bought it at Wal Mart priced at $450.00 which was the best price I could find on a new one. There were used and refurbished ones on eBay that were priced lower but I was leery to buy one of them. The sales representative at Wal Mart asked if I needed help getting it activated. I told him yes, and he took care of it for me. I was transferring my number from my old phone to the new one so he said it could take a few hours for the change to take effect. About 3 hours later my new phone was activated and ready to use. If you purchase a new smartphone regardless of make or model, I strongly suggest protecting it with a case and screen protector. Accessories are available just about everywhere for the Samsung Galaxy phones. I found a nice case for it in Dollar Tree. It fits perfectly. How can you go wrong for a dollar? See photo

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S4 SM-S975L - 16GB - Black Mist (Straight Talk)

Amazon Review by Alicia Hargrove :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

But now that its working its a great phone.

The details of the items that were going to comewith the phone wwas very unclear. But now that its working its a great phone.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S4 SM-S975L - 16GB - Black Mist (Straight Talk)

Maybe this video can help

Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 IV - How to Unlock Galaxy S IV 4 by Unlock Code Instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFbVueRWOjI