Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935UZSAXAA Unlocked smartphone, 32 GB, US Warranty - Silver ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1202 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 176 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 930 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 96 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Swipe and You’re In. Only Samsung gives you an edge. One swipe and you’re talking to your friend or liking a post. No need to dig around for real-time scores and news, because they’re delivered right to you.
  • Water Happens. The two things you can’t live without-water and your phone. The Galaxy S7edge has an IP68 rating. So it repels water so you won’t need to your phone in a pathetic bowl of rice. With the Galaxy S7 edge, just pick it up, wipe if off and keep going.
  • Post-Worthy Day or Night. The first smartphone with dual-pixel technology features fast autofocus, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos. And the new advanced camera sensor catches every detail, even in low-light.
  • More Power. More Play. Stop waiting around for your phone to charge. With fast wireless charging, the Galaxy S7 edge powers up from 0 to 100% in no time. And with our biggest battery, the ultra-slim Galaxy S7 edge gives you the power to keep going.
  • It’s Your Stuff. Keep It. Running out of memory should never be a thing. With the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, it won’t be. You can expand your memory up to an additional 200GB with a microSD card. Forget the cloud or having to search for a hard drive.Compatible with GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint and us cellular. Support for certain features and services such as vowifi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by AE :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

Best phone of 2016. No Bloatware. Pixel and iPhone are still playing catch up.

I started my Galaxy S7 Edge journey with a T-Mobile variant (SM-G935T). I bought the T-Mobile phone used from e-bay and used it for a couple of weeks. Checking the T-Mobile IMEI checker revealed that the phone still had a balance on it could be blocked/blacklisted in the future. I returned that phone to the seller and purchased this Unlocked (SM-G935U) version instead.

Pros:

• No Carrier Bloatware
  • Ability to Delete/Disable Samsung apps
  • Battery
  • Camera
  • Screen

Cons:

• Glass front and back
  • TouchWiz

I think the keys to a great smartphone are 3 things: Battery, Camera, Software. This version of the S7 Edge is a champ in all of these categories.

Battery
I don’t know if battery calibration is still needed but I did it anyways. I ran the battery down to the point that the phone shut itself off. Then charged it 100% without turning the phone back on. Once it reached 100%, I turned it on to see if the OS recognized that it was at 100%. It was close 99%. So I put it back on the charger till it read 100%. Once it reached 100% I restarted it. That day, I got over 5 hours and 3 minutes of screen on time with 1% battery left. The phone had been off charger for 16 hours and and 51 minutes at that point. I consider myself a moderate user and 5 hours of screen on time is more than enough for me.

Camera
This camera is incredible. The f/1.7 aperture combined with the larger pixel size on the sensor is an outstanding combination. Couple that with the lightning fast auto-focus and you have a camera that is the current champ of 2016. Another great feature is the quick access setting that lets you launch the camera by double-clicking the home button. It doesn’t matter if the phone is locked or if you are in another app. Double click the home button and the camera is opened and ready to take a photo in less than a second.

Software
Get this version (SM-G935U) over any other US carrier version. Why? No carrier Bloatware at all. My T-Mobile version had 15 GB available to me for apps/photos/videos/files. This unlocked version started with 23.5 GB of the 32 GB available to me. There is so much bloatware on the carrier versions. I also deleted the Samsung Apps that I would never use like S-Voice, Memo, S-Health, Mail, Internet, etc. I prefer the Google apps like Gmail and Chrome instead. It still has TouchWiz which I am not a huge fan of. I used a Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 previously and TouchWiz is a bit different from stock android.

Build
This is a beautiful phone…beautiful. However, the glass front and back make me nervous. I immediately (before I even turned it on for the first time) applied the IQ Shield LiQuidSkin (Case Friendly) Full Coverage Screen Protector and placed the phone in the UAG Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Feather-Light Composite [ICE] Military Drop Tested Phone Case.

I recommend this phone hands down as the best phone of 2016. The iPhone 7 and the Pixel came after, but they are still playing catch-up to the S7 Edge.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935UZSAXAA Unlocked smartphone, 32 GB, US Warranty - Silver

Best Buy Review by cipher469 :star::star::star::star::star:

Love this phone

When the unlocked S7s went on sale, I decided to upgrade from my trusty S5 to the S7 Edge. My primary reason for choosing the Edge over the regular S7 is the larger screen. Another thing I gained by buying a factory unlocked phone is that there is no carrier bloatware taking up space and slowing things down. Just pop in a SIM card, and you are set to go. My S5 was unlocked quite sometime after purchase so I could use it in the UK, so the carrier loaded items were still there. As a result of starting out unlocked, the S7 boots much faster, and operation is a dream. Also, Samsung makes it very easy to transfer files, contacts, etc., if you already have a Samsung phone. It's a great phone, and it is also a great camera. I used it recently at a concert, and the quality of stills and video was excellent, even with the performers moving about and dim lighting. Battery life is excellent, and recharging is very quick using the accompanying charger. With my S5, I had an extra battery as backup for traveling where there was no access for plugging in a charger. Because of the design of the S7s to maximize its water-resistant capability, this is no longer a good option. To accomplish the backup goal, I found Samsung offers a compact quick charger which works very well and for no more than what a battery would usually cost.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935UZSAXAA Unlocked smartphone, 32 GB, US Warranty - Silver

thank you

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge unlocked smartphone, 32 GB Silver (US Warranty - Model SM-G935UZSAXAA) |

Walmart Review by Albert :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Pretty cool stuff!

I can't say nothing. But obviously a pretty advanced cell. Just make sure you buy the leather case and the Walmart protection.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935UZSAXAA Unlocked smartphone, 32 GB, US Warranty - Silver

@marko thanks