Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone International Version (Black) - NO WARRANTY Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1841 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 766 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1050 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 25 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• 5.1-inch QHD sAMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~577ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 w/ Always-on Dispay
  • Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Exynos 8890, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Quad & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz)
  • GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
  • 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with 1/4.1" sensor size, 1.34 m pixel size, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
  • Video Capture: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
  • Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
  • WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
  • Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
  • GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
  • USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

pinned #2

unpinned #3

check out this youtube video

BUY Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone International Version (Black)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lySNKYGY6UE

Walmart Review by VSG1 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

37 people found the following review helpful

Excellent phone but..

I bought an unlocked phone just to be able to use to it internationally as well. However, something went terribly wrong 2.5 months down the lane, as it suddenly just overheated while charging and powered down. No matter what I did, it didn't seem to reboot. Thankfully I was within the return window and thanks to Walmart's generous return policy, I was able to get a new one by returning the defective piece.

I’m going to give it one more shot just because I absolutely loved the phone. Its features are attractive and it works faster than all phones I’ve ever owned. The 4 star rating is only because of my good experience with the phone before the aforementioned mishap and also largely due to Walmart’s amazing return policy.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone International Version (Black) - NO WARRANTY

Amazon Review by Alex Block :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

56 people found the following review helpful

Manufacturer Defect

The Galaxy S7 was wonderful while it worked. Great screen, great battery life, decent software, amazing camera, MicroSD slot. Everything you'd want in a phone. The waterproof claim is also impressive, although I was never bold enough to test it. I put the phone in a rugged UAG case and babied it, hoping to get a few years out of it.

However, six months after purchasing, the screen suddenly began to die. Half the screen is now dead despite there being no physical damage or trauma to the phone. I babied this thing, seriously. No drops, no scratches, no cracks, nothing. I suspect a manufacture defect with the screen’s connector or something. First, I called Samsung. They refuse to repair international versions of the Galaxy S7, even if you offer to pay for the repair. Then, I called the seller about getting this repaired or RMA’d. They didn’t respond. I contacted Amazon and they also contacted the seller. No response. I called the seller, no one picked up the phone and the voice mail box was full. Spend the extra cash and get this from a different seller. I’m out a lot of money for a faulty phone.

For more information about this defect google “vertical lines in screen,” - it seems fairly common and most people have a similar story.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone International Version (Black) - NO WARRANTY

Best Buy Review by MacDaddy :star::star::star::star::star:

Top Notch

I avoided Apple & Samsung forever because I don't like having the same phone as all the lemmings. When an unlocked US version of this was finally released I couldn't resist. The Galaxy series by most accounts has always done the screen/camera right but now it has the good battery/build to go with it, so it's darn near flawless.

Works perfectly with T-mobile so if you’re on one of their cheap prepaid plans you don’t have to worry about missing bands or wifi calling or Samsung Pay (which btw is way cooler than I expected). Wireless charging is another plus which is somehow becoming harder, not easier to find with advancing technology each year.

Indeed it does draw fingerprints and black is boring anyway so it’d be nice if it were available in white or silver.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone International Version (Black) - NO WARRANTY