Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955FD 64GB Smartphone (Factory Unlocked, Midnight Black) International Version no warranty GSM ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1185 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    2.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1145 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 37 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Full Product Specifications: Click to view
  • Phone Style: Bar
  • Sensor Type: Accelerometer
  • Sensor Type: Geomagnetic Sensor
  • Sensor Type: Proximity Sensor
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Love the phone

Love the phone. My new favorite. So far its fast and thescreen looks gorgeous. Loving the fact that itcan be used with different carriers

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955FD 64GB Smartphone (Factory Unlocked, Midnight Black) International Version no warranty GSM

Best Buy Review by Honestbuyer :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome phone!

Solid performance, beautiful design, the latest processor as of 04/28/2017, Bluetooth 5.0! They fixed the problem that I had with the Galaxy S7 Edge that I often accidently touched the edges of the screen, it doesn't happen with the "edges" of this screen anymore. I have a Google Pixel XL and I'm going to switch for the Samsung Galaxy s8, not the S8+, because even with my big hands I have to stretch my hand to be able to reach for the fingerprint sensor of the S8+. The screen of the S8 is even bigger than the Google Pixel XL by 2% already and the total size of the phone is smaller than the Pixel XL. In terms of the software update, it's slower to be released than for the Google Pixel XL, but it's faster than for the carrier phones, like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc. You can't go wrong with this phone, in general terms, comparing all the features, pros and cons, it's the best in the market. Pros: -Design -Wireless Charging -Latest processor -Bluetooth 5.0 -Mobile HDR Premium technology -No problems (at least for me) in touching the edges of the screen accidently. -water/dust resistance IP68 -Good battery optimization -USB Type-C -headphones 3.5mm input -AKG earbuds included -Great quality camera -Beautiful display (image) -USB Type-C to USB adapter included -USB Type-C to USB adapter included -Pay safely virtually at any store with Samsung Pay (something that Apple Pay and Android Pay can't do) -Comes already with Android 7.0 Nougat -Expandable storage via MicroSD Card. Cons: -Comes with 64GB of internal memory with no other options with more storage other than through the MicroSD card -No unlimited storage on the cloud for pictures and videos (like Google Pixel and Pixel XL) -Fingerprint in one of the worst places possible. -Sound not that great with only one speaker (not stereo)

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955FD 64GB Smartphone (Factory Unlocked, Midnight Black) International Version no warranty GSM

Walmart Review by Alghasimou :star::star::star::star::star:

Gs8 plus

The phone is beautiful and very durable I'm happy with the build quality. The screen is amazing and bright and very clear.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955FD 64GB Smartphone (Factory Unlocked, Midnight Black) International Version no warranty GSM

@fuzal thank you :+1: