Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch - Dark Gray (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 353 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 353 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Dual core 1.0 GHz Processor.
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/e (2.4GHz) - Bluetooth: v4.1.
  • 4GB Internal Memory - Tizen OS.
  • This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
  • 1.2-inch 302dpi Display.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kyle :star::star::star::star::star:

27 people found the following review helpful

Great gift, little to no problems.

Got this as a gift for my SO and she really loved it. We had no trouble pairing it with her Note 5.

Purchased it refurbished from Smart Tech Certified and there were no noticeable scratches or marks, it looked new. It did come in generic packaging and it also came with a generic power supply, cable ,and dock. I had read some of the previous reviews and was aware of the generic peripherals so it wasn’t a shock. However, several of the previous reviews mentioned that the generic items seemed to fail frequently and the same happened to us. The dock went out about 4 weeks after receiving the watch. No light would would display on the dock, nor would the watch charge. I checked the power adapter first, then the cable next, and finally concluded it was the dock that was no longer working. We were still in the 90 day warranty, so I contacted the seller.

I emailed Smart Tech Certified, explained the situation, and received a response very quickly. They mailed us a new charger, cable, and dock within a few days, all of which were Samsung branded instead of generic. I’m giving 5 stars because, we haven’t had any problems out of the actual product and I was originally worried about that since it was a refurb. Also, I was aware of the potential problems with the peripherals and even though we had an issue Smart Tech Certified fixed it immediately with no issues and didn’t resend generic replacements.

If you’re on the fence about it being refurbished, I didn’t have any issues and recommend it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch - Dark Gray (Certified Refurbished)

Beat Black Friday Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 for $109 on Amazon Best Android Smart Watch Deal Available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-yK3owuuwM