Samsung HW-J250 80 Watt 2.2 Channel Audio Soundbar (2015 Model), Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 563 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 432 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 131 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 28.3 - Inch 80W (2.2 Ch)
  • Subwoofer: N/A
  • Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1
  • Wall Mountable: Yes
  • Inputs: USB 1.1, TV Sound Connect
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dan Burton :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

186 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for a 32"

I bought this to go with a 32" flat-screen. I didn't have the space for a separate sub-woofer, so this fit the bill. The built-in sub isn't going to make the windows shake, but it's adequate for my application. The connection and set-up is easy and it's a definite improvement over the TV speakers.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-J250 80 Watt 2.2 Channel Audio Soundbar (2015 Model), Black

Samsung HW-J250 soundbar Review

Walmart Review by Owls :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

Good Soundbar

I like Samsung. That said, I had a couple problems, but nothing major. Problem #1: I could not get the included fiber optic cable to connect to the soundbar. Tried both ends, too. Ended up using an auxiliary cable to connect to my TV audio. That's the reason for one less star. Problem #2: The auxiliary cable is not included. Luckily I had a cable I could use, but if I hadn't had a cable, I would have to purchase one to make it work. The setup isn't real hard, but make sure you don't keep turning up the volume because when it comes on, it will be really, really loud.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-J250 80 Watt 2.2 Channel Audio Soundbar (2015 Model), Black

@barbarogailee not sure :confused: