Samsung HW-K360 2.1 Channel 130 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1526 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 446 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1030 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 50 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Length & Power Output: 35-Inch 130 Watt (2.1 Channels)
  • Subwoofer: Wireless
  • Connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Wall Mountable: Yes
  • Inputs: 1 Optical, 0 Coaxial, 0 HDMI
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by T. Brown :star::star::star::star::star:

78 people found the following review helpful

Samsung HW-K360 sounds great for an inexpenstive 2.1 channel sound bar

The HW-K360 sounds great! After testing out several sound bars at a few different stores I was pretty impressed with the sound of the Samsung models. There are others that sound better, but for the money this thing sounds great. I thought the surround sound would sound hollow, but it is very good. Costco had a couple models for a great price, but I think they were old models as I didn't see them listed in the current lineup on the Samsung site.

I used the optical connection to my Samsung TV.
Plug in the power and the optical cable and your up and running. The hardest part of the setup was installing the battery in the remote, and that was pretty easy.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-K360 2.1 Channel 130 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model)

Walmart Review by dupuis72 :star::star::star::star::star:

great value

this was the second one I have owned like this one works great and easy to use

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-K360 2.1 Channel 130 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model)

check out this youtube video

Samsung HW-K360/ZA Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZQ2RAKBp4

Best Buy Review by PBAB :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent sound

If you're looking for a great sound bar (with a sub woofer) for a great price look no further. This does great at playing music, movies, and regular television. The Bluetooth feature is a great addition so I can play music from any mobile device. It has a great quality bass that compliments the sound bar quite nicely. The bass speaker is wireless so you can put it anywhere in the room you'd like. The soundbar/bass speaker is capable of being loud enough that I can still hear the speaker(s) in the back of the house while we're doing house work and listening to music. Some sound bars I've looked at distort the sound quality once you get a little higher with the volume but there's no worries about that with this one at all. Excellent sound quality no matter the volume you desire. This is the perfect addition to any location that you need some extra volume or better sound quality. Bought this to use as an addition to a 4K LED television where the sound isn't always the greatest due to the thinness of the television/speaker.

The only con that I can see is there’s no ability to control the bass level separate from the treble level (no built in equalizer). However you do have the option to turn the bass off separately from the sound bar which is good when you’re just watching your normal tv shows.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-K360 2.1 Channel 130 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model)