Samsung HW-K470 4.1 Channel 460 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 56 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 45 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Length & Power Output: 35-Inch 460 Watt (4.1 Channels)
  • Subwoofer: Wireless
  • Connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Wall Mountable: Yes
  • Inputs: 1 Optical, 0 Coaxial, 1 HDMI
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by W. Ford :star::star::star::star::star:

26 people found the following review helpful

yet had great sound. After doing some research I settled for ...

I bought this to replace an older DVD home theater system that did not have optical input. I wanted something that was as unobtrusive as possible, yet had great sound. After doing some research I settled for this model, as it comes equipped with the rear speaker kit, which is an option with the other Samsung models. It paired immediately with my Samsung TV and has great sound- so much better than those tinny TV speakers that face backwards! The sub-woofer connects via bluetooth, as does the rear speaker kit, so placement is much easier. I have my TV on a media cabinet, and the thin sound bar sits in front with room to spare.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-K470 4.1 Channel 460 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model)

Thank you

Samsung HW-K470 Soundbar Productvideo

Walmart Review by Talldaddyoftwo :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Not what I expected

It nothing what I expected, sound and "wireless". Do you're research. It is not wireless at all. The rear speakers and sub have to be connected to the router...with wires. The bar has to connect to the compatible tv with wires also, I you want to avoid another remote. The sound is better than the tv alone and that's about it. This is not worth the money and wouldn't advise anyone to purchase it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung HW-K470 4.1 Channel 460 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (2016 Model)

@nolie thank you