Samsung J3 Nova - No Contract Phone - Gold - (Boost Mobile) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1231 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 253 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 587 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 391 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
  • 5.0" HD super AMOLED display
  • 5MP rear-facing Camera with 2MP front-facing Camera
  • 3G/4G LTE/enhanced LTE (GSM)
  • 16GB Internal memory
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Celeste :star::star::star::star::star:

88 people found the following review helpful

Great Phone At A Great Price!

I love this phone! It replaced my awful LG Stylo that gave me so many problems. It's fast, reliable, & doesn't freeze or glitch. It switches between applications smoothly & quickly. It comes with a good amount of memory which is what I was looking for to hold a lot of apps. The camera decent but not high tier. I don't take a lot of photos & would rather have more memory anyway. The screen is very nice too.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung J3 Nova - No Contract Phone - Gold - (Boost Mobile)

Walmart Review by palms :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Samsung J3

This is my very first smart phone and I'm not sure yet if it's the phone or the carrier but it hesitates and you have to swipe several times before it does its command. Most annoying. So for now I'm not too sure if I'm a fan or not. This stuff is too expensive to begin with and the manufacturers need to just put out a decent phone that works and charge people at an affordable price. As for the carriers, they need to do the same. The technology is there so why dont the manufacturers and the networks both have what works properly And with minimal choices? Would I recommend this to a friend? I put yes because there isn't a maybe.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung J3 Nova - No Contract Phone - Gold - (Boost Mobile)

Best Buy Review by Blondie :star::star::star::star::star:

Loving this phone

Got this phone Wednesday after ordering on Monday. Awesome service, highly recommended. Okay, been playing around with it for a few days and can honestly say I love it. I came from a Galaxy Prevail that just wasn't quite good enough for me. The J3 is noticeably faster, love the lollipop and other features. Was fooling around with the camera yesterday and guess what, it has a zoom feature, maybe the Prevail does too, don't know. Takes pictures that look fine to me even though it's only a 5 megapixel camera. I really wanted a phone that had atleast 16 gigs of storage, was always running out of room. Hard to find at this price point, but here it is. I researched, read reviews, watched youtubes and decided to go for it and I am so glad I did.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung J3 Nova - No Contract Phone - Gold - (Boost Mobile)

here is a nice youtube video

Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 available for $179.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKk-O-yoRXU