Samsung MC17J8000CS 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 556 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 13 customers
    2.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 454 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 89 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

no joy. unplugged for three days came back to life

4 months old,quit working. there was no power to control buttons for the start,turntable,clock ect. tried reset,unpluged for an hour,no joy. unplugged for three days came back to life. working fine now, but who knows. time will tell. hope this will help someone else.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung MC17J8000CS 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection

Best Buy Review by jordanoisi :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome microwave.

Got it on sale for $399.99. Works well for microwave use and looks good with my stainless steel dishwasher, rice cooker, ice maker stove and refrigerator. Installation was easy considering the mounting bracket provided was identical to my old microwave mounting bracket so I didn't need to measure and mount the new one. The hooks on the previous mount matched up perfect;y and the microwave literally went and hooked right into place and the top mount screws also matched up to the holes in the cabinet above so I didn't needed to drill holes and it bolted right into place. Just make know the size of the microwave you are replacing and make sure the one your buying is the same and installation should be a breeze . Haven't tried out the convection part yet but it seems as if you can bake in your microwave with it. The vent fan works well and stove lights provide sufficient lighting to view what ever your cooking. Very satisfied with purchase but only time will tell the durability of this microwave. Hopefully it lasts for many years since I am content with everything this microwave provides.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung MC17J8000CS 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection